We now return you to your non Olympic Randoooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I now have a 4:30 appt. at the dentist...........yes! Another cancellation. Let's get this over with!

verte76 said:
I don't know anyone who likes to go to the dentist. If I did I know they'd be the Masochist From Hell.

The only thing I like is the aftermath of a cleaning when your teeth feel really really clean...as for the actual process don't like that so much...especially when you have an assistant that is way too gung ho with the instruments and floss. :|

By the way I am blissfully NUMB :up:

Root Canal done :up: I go back on the 9th to get the permanent filling and it may not need a crown..............:hyper:

Kariann said:

The only thing I like is the aftermath of a cleaning when your teeth feel really really clean...as for the actual process don't like that so much...especially when you have an assistant that is way too gung ho with the instruments and floss. :|

Same here. Let's not forget the flossing LECTURE........those are reaaaaaaaaallllllllly fun to listen to

shari schultz said:

Same here. Let's not forget the flossing LECTURE........those are reaaaaaaaaallllllllly fun to listen to

I know and how they talk to you like you're a kid, I hate that :madspit: .

Glad your root canal went well. That rocks that you might not need a crown :up:. I still have the temporary crown on the tooth they rool canaled in July :reject:. I haven't been able to face the $700 bill for the permanent crown yet.

One of my co-workers had a bridge or something :confused:. Anyway it broke and they told her she could either have implants or get some teeth extracted. She chose the later because the implants were $3000 a tooth and they wanted to do 8! $24,000 :yikes:.

shari schultz said:
By the way I am blissfully NUMB :up:

Root Canal done :up: I go back on the 9th to get the permanent filling and it may not need a crown..............:hyper:

at least that's overwith! :hug:

:uhoh: I have to go for a cleaning on Friday. :eek:

should I be concerned that on nwa.com there is no options to view current reservations anymore and the only link that you can click for your current reservations is to cancel. :sad: :scream:

arw9797 said:
should I be concerned that on nwa.com there is no options to view current reservations anymore and the only link that you can click for your current reservations is to cancel. :sad: :scream:

:der: :der:

nevermind

:reject:

I put in the wrong information :drool:

shari schultz said:

Traveling to RI to cover your shift OR staying here and getting a root canal................:hmm:

:wink:
Thanks for considering but it wasn't that bad. :D Got a LOT of stuff done...closed with my store manager...we had our bags out while we were folding to make a quick escape and my phone rang...then hers rang...then mine again...then hers again all in a five-minute span. We are POPULAR. :yes:

:hmm: Maybe I should learn how to cook in the not too distant furture...

Cereal sounds better :drool:

I am eating leftovers from Sunday night. My mom insisted on sending some home with me even though I told her I don't like eating carbs at home :tsk: I'm too tired and sick to cook a veggie stir fry in a light garlic sauce like I wanted to. :sigh:

arw9797 said:

What Food TV! :up:
See, when I do, I learn the following things:
1. Cooking takes a lot of ingredients
2. Cooking makes a big mess
3. Cooking requires a lot of attention and I don't really have mu...

and I don't get inspired to run into the kitchen.

arw9797 said:
Cereal sounds better :drool:

I am eating leftovers from Sunday night. My mom insisted on sending some home with me even though I told her I don't like eating carbs at home :tsk: I'm too tired and sick to cook a veggie stir fry in a light garlic sauce like I wanted to. :sigh:
My mom made a pepperoni role and I've been picking at that...I should be hungry but I don't have much of an appetite tonight. She also made some baked scrod but I couldn't take the thought of fish when I came in.

Schmeg said:

See, when I do, I learn the following things:
1. Cooking takes a lot of ingredients
2. Cooking makes a big mess
3. Cooking requires a lot of attention and I don't really have mu...

and I don't get inspired to run into the kitchen.

I enjoy cooking. I just get frustrated when my end product is not what I intended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom