We move in Randooooooooooooooooom Ways

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schmeg said:
Hey Kariann...inquiring Mr. BAWs want to know...what's the name of that Irish place where we had breakfast in Boston? I can't remember!

I can't remember either! It seems like it was something Irish...in Irish I mean more like actual Irish and not a name that is Irish like say O'Shaughnessey's here in town. The breakfast was pretty good there.

Kariann said:
Wide spread frost in the morning...that means I must remember to go start my car in the morning to defrost it.
:no: No frost yet!!! It was just summer again last week!

Kariann said:

Our temps will be back up in the 60's so during the day...which means headaches for me....Yay...:|
I feel your head pain. Yesterday with the strong winds and the nice little High pressure system sitting over us, I just wanted to peel my face off.......All 4 of us were miserable at work

We froze last night so we can now officially have Indian Summer :)

shari schultz said:

I feel your head pain. Yesterday with the strong winds and the nice little High pressure system sitting over us, I just wanted to peel my face off.......All 4 of us were miserable at work

We froze last night so we can now officially have Indian Summer :)

We had the strong winds too...I'm surprised my head wasnt hurting today. Glad to know that someone understands the whole pounding head as a result of weather changes!

We had the strong winds today. Gotta love driving when suddenly the wind blows you across the road! :laugh:

Kariann said:
O'Shaughnessey's

:drool:

Half of the names on the buildings on my college campus were named O'Shaugnessey something-or-other.

Ok...I am going to get in trouble for saying I should go to bed, and then don't. Meetings suffer.

:wave:

Don't let the dust mites bite!

:ohmy: spaghettio guy!

i was going to be a self-cenetered douchebag for a moment here and draw attention again to the fact that a rather close up shot of part of my head made its way into a picutre that is now on the dkm site, but i can't be bothered to look for that post.

IWasBored said:
:ohmy: spaghettio guy!

i was going to be a self-cenetered douchebag for a moment here and draw attention again to the fact that a rather close up shot of part of my head made its way into a picutre that is now on the dkm site, but i can't be bothered to look for that post.
I saw that, but I forgot to comment. :reject: Here's what I should have said:

:hyper: COOL!!! :applaud:

IWasBored said:
you guys want to see something funny?

two things, actually.

from the warped tour this past summer, during dkm's set. i just found these pictures, i didn't realize that there were more pics on the official site from that show.

self-explanitoy:
5757694d.jpg

and, in between the kid with the olive green hat and al barr - always trust the kid with the ducky boys shirt:
1a0c6048.jpg

:lmao:

:cool::cool::cool::cool:

I had to work with Spagettio Guy running the tower all day.

All I can say about work is that that if one more person emails or asks about schedule changes I am going to call for schedule anarchy! :scream:

I had to do more term paperwork today and will have to do more tomorrow. :crack:

Kariann said:
I had to work with Spagettio Guy running the tower all day.

All I can say about work is that that if one more person emails or asks about schedule changes I am going to call for schedule anarchy! :scream:

I had to do more term paperwork today and will have to do more tomorrow. :crack:

:yikes:

IWasBored said:
I forgot to tell you I nearly laughed my butt off when I saw the big THAT IS MY HEAD with the arrow, as well.

I suck! :happy:

:felloffchairpicture:

Who wants to see Coldplay at Mohegan Sun on April 4?! :hyper:

Kariann said:

:D I could be persueded.
*persuades*

:flirt:

I'll be on AIM in a minute...I've been neglecting everyone's journals lately. :reject:

Hey we can go by *desire nails* again since it's at Mohegan Sun! And if we really do get 4 people we can get a room at the hotel there and it would be less than $100 each! :hyper:

Apparently I've become addicted to the groupie thing. :shifty:

Okay! Journals! Then AIM!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom