We move in Randooooooooooooooooom Ways

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DANCING = BAD!!

i really wanted to dance when i listened to the stones earlier, but i didn't. snow is evil.

Lancemc said:
a8ec79299abb9d7d8cf2e3002c2d4f.jpg
:lol:

*drives off the bridge*

IWasBored said:
DANCING = BAD!!

i really wanted to dance when i listened to the stones earlier, but i didn't. snow is evil.
:up: NO DANCING.

I had a crappy day at work today, so I didn't feel much like dancing! I HATEHATEHATE working in a mall!!!

Meg: Hi, how are you?
Lady: WHY DOES EVERYONE HERE KEEP TALKING TO ME??? IF I NEEDED HELP I'D ASK FOR IT! GOD!!!!!

:grumpy: For some reason she really took the wind out of my sails, and I NEVER let people get to me. :shrug:

/whining

IWasBored said:
remind me never go to driving with wankerman.
I'm really not all that bad! :angel: I just drive a little too fast sometimes so I wouldn't notice the fine print!

PS: I'm laughing WAY too hard at the pm I just sent you. :shifty:

Schmeg said:

I had a crappy day at work today, so I didn't feel much like dancing! I HATEHATEHATE working in a mall!!!

Lady: WHY DOES EVERYONE HERE KEEP TALKING TO ME??? IF I NEEDED HELP I'D ASK FOR IT! GOD!!!!!

:grumpy: For some reason she really took the wind out of my sails, and I NEVER let people get to me. :shrug:

/whining

:yikes: i wouldn't even be that lady and i'm obnoxious.

Schmeg said:

I'm really not all that bad! :angel: I just drive a little too fast sometimes so I wouldn't notice the fine print!

:up: we just won't drive down breakneck hill road or near purgatory chasm, then.

IWasBored said:

:up: we just won't drive down breakneck hill road or near purgatory chasm, then.
*see edit*

I was on Breakneck Hill Road last week! :hyper:

I'm fine, in case you were concerned.

Edit:
Meg: This is actually a REALLY bad name for a road.
Mom: Well, it could be worse...no, actually, you're right, it is.

you drove down breakneck hill road and...didn't...break your neck? awesome!

so, have you been to purgatory? there were actually pictures of it in our local paper. they did some nature special feature on it, my mom told me about it, i didn't actually see it.

STOP EDITING :mad:

:p

i've laughed my ass off at all the random pictures in the PM's. you're doing an excellent job entertaining me :D

:mad: FLOOD CONTROL :mad:

IWasBored said:
you drove down breakneck hill road and...didn't...break your neck? awesome!

so, have you been to purgatory? there were actually pictures of it in our local paper. they did some nature special feature on it, my mom told me about it, i didn't actually see it.
Nope, came away completely unscathed!

I've never been to Purgatory [Chasm]. I'll have to plan a trip there to tell you all about it.

Schmeg said:

Nope, came away completely unscathed!

I've never been to Purgatory [Chasm]. I'll have to plan a trip there to tell you all about it.

if you make it back alive, that is!!!!

clowns = sooooo not invited to the art exhibit. in fact, there may just be a "no clowns allowed" sign posted outside. and a guard with directions to shoot on sight, especially if the clowns are wearing loaves of bread attatched to their clown suit.

IWasBored said:
clowns = sooooo not invited to the art exhibit. in fact, there may just be a "no clowns allowed" sign posted outside. and a guard with directions to shoot on sight, especially if the clowns are wearing loaves of bread attatched to their clown suit.
:lol: This is quite possibly the most random thing posted here in a long time.

Kariann said:

I myself would just decide to pull over to the side of the road immediately and scare the crap out of all passengers in the car.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And then we'd pull out our paper dolls, take pictures, and send Shari 284729326492759 text messages!!!

Kariann said:
My nerves have kicked in...my mom finally made a pumpkin pie I had been wanting since before she was in the hospital and when I cut a piece and started eating it I didnt want it all and now I feel :barf:.

since i havne't been around, i don't know what's going on. but :hug:

Kariann said:
My nerves have kicked in...my mom finally made a pumpkin pie I had been wanting since before she was in the hospital and when I cut a piece and started eating it I didnt want it all and now I feel :barf:.
:( :hug: It'll be okay.

Schmeg said:

/whining

*cringe* Welcome to my mall world *cringe*
It's a mall world after all, It's a mall world after all, It's a mall world after all, It's a mall, mall, mall world............

House!!!!!!!

HE BOUGHT THE MOTORCYCLE!!!

edit: i don't suppose anyone is really going to care that i just said that?

Kariann said:

A few weeks ago my mom collapsed, went to the ER and was in the hospital for days, found out she has a major blocked artery and needs surgery, tomorrow she goes to the surgeon and most likely will be scheduling her surgery.

:yikes:

man. i'm sorry. that really blows.

:hug:

:lol: Did House say he really wanted to see U2?

*gets beat up by IWB*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom