We Met Duke Erikson In Columbus!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryMullen's POPAngel

Blue Crack Distributor
I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
The Garbage show last night was feckin' amazing!!!
biggrin.gif
We met up with wannabe and his girlfriend beforehand, and had a really great time! We had a perfect view of the stage (more importantly, of Daniel our bassman, hehe), and the band was just so energentic and amazing the entire night. It was the best show of the three we've seen. They did Supervixen at the encore, even!

So, my Lemon Sis and I waited outside after the show, and sure enough Duke and Butch came out to sign autographs. Duke was really cool, he signed our ticket stubs and we got a few pics of him, and we were *this* close to meeting Butch, but he had been signing and chatting for a bit so he left to meet some friends, lol. We saw Dan and called out to him, he didn't come over but he waved at us which was cool (but not as good as getting "one hour each" would have been, huh?
wink.gif
).

It was a lot of fun, and I'm really happy that I met another cool Interferencer too!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Bend me, break me
Anyway you need me
All I want is you

OOOO yay sis !!!!!
Thats soooo cool you met them, wow!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I'm glad you had a great time!

Cant wait to see pics !!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Sexy poshin' sugar snarlin' rock and roll ...

My Lair

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
We saw Dan and called out to him, he didn't come over but he waved at us which was cool (but not as good as getting "one hour each" would have been, huh?
wink.gif
).

Hey, I'm not up for the one hour thing. If I ever meet that guy, I'm gonna kidnap him and chain him up in my room for a week.
wink.gif

Amazing, amazing show. But it was so hot, I must have sweated off 10 pounds...ew. And it was great to meet Matt. We'll all have to do it again sometime when I've got some money! April and Matt, I want doubles!
smile.gif

------------------

Just as you find me
Always I will be
A little bit too free
With myself

This is so not fair... you got to hear Milk TWICE!!!
mad.gif

Just kidding of course
biggrin.gif
I'm glad to hear you guys had a great time!! Their show I saw in Boston was by far the best non-U2 show I've ever seen. I dont think it will happen but I would LOVE it if they came back this way!!

Kris... how was Abandoned Pools? Your other favorite band?
biggrin.gif

------------------

What in God's name have you done?
Stick your arm for some real fun...
Rest in peace Layne.

Get on board and have some fun -
Take What you need to turn you on...

[This message has been edited by She ls Raging (edited 05-09-2002).]

I had such a great time yesterday!

Kris, I'll definitely get doubles, and tomorrow I'll have scans. It was a pleasure to meet people I could really talk-U2 with. It was really fun to hear both of your tour stories.

I wish Kate and I had stayed longer. She was really pleased to meet both of you. After the concert I was telling her how glad I was to have done the whole experience. She agreed and told me "April and Kristina are really cool." We both had a great time, thanks you too!

Originally posted by ~LadyLemon~:
Hey, I'm not up for the one hour thing. If I ever meet that guy, I'm gonna kidnap him and chain him up in my room for a week.
wink.gif

Amazing, amazing show. But it was so hot, I must have sweated off 10 pounds...ew. And it was great to meet Matt. We'll all have to do it again sometime when I've got some money! April and Matt, I want doubles!
smile.gif

LMAO!!! Hell yeah, chains would be up Dan's alley, methinks.
wink.gif
Oh, Kath...Abandoned Fools sucked, one good thing about no more shows is we won't have to hear those idiots again!!!

I'll finish up the camera this weekend and get doubles for you guys (I'm kicking myself now for not taking pics of Butch or Dan!
mad.gif
). Damn, I'm already wanting to go to another show!! lol
biggrin.gif

Here are your pics!!

Woo hoo!! Looks like fun!

3344285923232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A%3A3%3E569%3Ewsnrcg%3D3232399634723nu0mrj

3344285923232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A%3A3%3E569%3Ewsnrcg%3D3232399634724nu0mrj

3344285923232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A%3A3%3E569%3Ewsnrcg%3D3232399634725nu0mrj

3344285923232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A%3A3%3E569%3Ewsnrcg%3D3232399634726nu0mrj

3344285923232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A%3A3%3E569%3Ewsnrcg%3D3232399634727nu0mrj

Sis did you take some too?

------------------
Sexy poshin' sugar snarlin' rock and roll ...
sicy@interference.com
My Lair

Back
Top Bottom