We are the nights that say ni-RANDOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IWasBored said:

we can all almost walk into each other together!!

homeboy is on letterman.
d-lowe is on leno.
big papi is on jimmy kimmel.

it's official: the red sox have invaded late night tv.
:shocked: All TONIGHT? Don't they realize I need SLEEP?? And Homey and D-Lowe can't be on at the same time!!! :yikes:

Schmeg said:

:lol: I thought you would...and if someone had yelled, "Schmeg!" or "Meg!" I wouldn't have known it was you.

i will yell out HEY WANKERMAN!!! next time. and people will stare, and i'll crack up and you'll probably laugh your ass off (because seriously, has anyone ever called you "wankerman" in public? yeah...i didn't think so), and people will look away nervously. even if it's in boston, i know supposedly anything can happen and no one will take notice in ny, but i think people might notice.

:p

Schmeg said:

:shocked: All TONIGHT? Don't they realize I need SLEEP?? And Homey and D-Lowe can't be on at the same time!!! :yikes:

yes! all tonight!

i've given in to the fact that as much as i'd like to, i will not physically be able to stay up to see ortiz on jimmy kimmel's show.

i've been awake since 4pm yesterday :crack:

the d-lowe and homeboy at the same time thing is NOT making me happy.

my question: what about conan?

cos honestly, i'd love to see millar as a guest on the conan o'brien show. that would be hilarious.

IWasBored said:

i will yell out HEY WANKERMAN!!! next time. and people will stare, and i'll crack up and you'll probably laugh your ass off (because seriously, has anyone ever called you "wankerman" in public? yeah...i didn't think so), and people will look away nervously. even if it's in boston, i know supposedly anything can happen and no one will take notice in ny, but i think people might notice.

:p
People call me Wankerman in public all the time, what are you talking about?

Okay, you're right, no one has. But I will fall over laughing if/when it happens. Have a camera ready!

Schmeg said:

People call me Wankerman in public all the time, what are you talking about?

Okay, you're right, no one has. But I will fall over laughing if/when it happens. Have a camera ready!

i will have a camera ready!

i wouldn't let that go without being captured on film.

:lmao:

someone just IMed me on soulseek to tell me how happy he/she was that i had the dmb lillywhite sessions that were thrown out the window.

hahaha.

so they're not ALL nutjobs. only the ones who ban me cos they don't like that a lot of (but not ALL!) my music is in wmas...or the crackpot who called me a jackass for not owning any of u2's albums...fucktard. he said he was kidding and i didn't need to be a prick about it :down: fucktard.

I think I am the last DMB fan on earth to have never heard the Lillywhite sessions...:shifty:

You don't own any of U2's albums? :eyebrow:

EDIT:

you said HEARD not HEARD OF.

:der:

i'm sleepy....must...stay...awake...to see homeboy and d-lowe...or at least homeboy....

but i still like d-lowe. i was one of the few people i know who didn't damn him to hell when he was fucking up during the regular season.

Last edited:
of course i own u2's albums.

i own all of them. plus a bunch of singles...and then i've got my downloaded bootlegs...

but this dipshit made the crack about me having all the albums on my computer in soulseek as if i'd downloaded them all. joke or no joke, implying that i don't buy music really rubs me the wrong way. i spend far too much money on music.

i'm skipping my honors russian culture class in order to go vote tomorrow. and then i'm going to eat real food at home and do laundry, and take a shower in a non-sketchy bathroom, and then come back and go to my other class...

IWasBored said:
EDIT:

you said HEARD not HEARD OF.

:der:
:lol: I was wondering why you were giving me the whole history! They had it on Napster but I had the crappiest dial-up connection EVER in those days...I was in Narragansett so close to the beach the house was practically an island, and the phone didn't even work half the time. So I didn't get it. And then I graduated from college and became obsessed with U2 so I just never bothered.

I am going to get ready for bed too since I have to be up early to register for the presidential election...I'll be passing out as soon as Homeboy is done!

:wave:

my brain has taken a (hopefulley not PERMANENT) vacation...

i started dozing off in russian class...it was scary as hell cos it's hard enough to understand anna akhmatova's poetry when you're awake :huh:

i'll be playing "let's see if we can switch between channels and not miss homeboy OR d-lowe"

but since i'm so bad at watching tv, it's not going to work too well :sigh:

there's a bunch of sox on leno!!!

timlin, lowe, emree, roberts, ortiz

Schmeg said:
Did you sleep last night, arw? :eyebrow:

I voted! :D

I slept from 10 to 12:30 and then 1:30-6. :D So yes...I slept.

:yawn: But not enough!

There was at least 100 people waiting to vote before the doors even opened this morning. Then when I was done there was probably another 100 people in line waiting. It's going to be a looooong day of waiting to see who wins. :huh:

My stomach has felt queasy all day but I still made it to vote.

I had to wait 2 and half hours to vote...1 hour of which it was outside in the rain.

FYI...apparently her in the urban areas there have been talk of some polling areas not having enough machines. They said at one location that with the number of people in line at the moment some of those wouldnt be in to vote until 945pm and some could have to wait until midnight to vote that showed up later so it may be quite late to know the fate that my good ole swing state will have on the election.

:crazy: I just had one long ass day.

I was in line to vote at 6:45 AM :crack: That was so stupid because over half of my office took the two hours they have to give you to vote to either come in 2 hours late but most left two hours early. Everyone lives kind of far that did that. I would have felt a little weird but I did have an eye dr appointment right after work so I could have used that as an excuse to get out early. One of my coworkers and I spent the last hour talking anyways. We had a rough week last week....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom