We are the nights that say ni-RANDOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I drove to T J Maxx today to finally talk to my old boss. I didn't see him and I was going to ask if he was there but while walking around I got a knot in my stomach....the same one I used to get everyday for 6 1/2 years while I worked there. It's a different store but same atmosphere. I left. Not quite sure where I'm going to look but I do need a Saturday job. I wouldn't mind working at the calendar cart in the mall again but I'm not rehireable since I didn't show up on my last day last year. :shrug: I went to lunch and a movie instead :D

Kariann said:
I'm going to vote after work tomorrow and my mom has alreay gone into the whole they are saying there will be a long wait :blahblah: .....news flash....there has always been a long wait when I've gone to vote!

That reminds me that someone at work had told me that around here if you went to Chipotle yesterday and bought a burrito they would give you a coupon and if you went in on Election Day with your "I Voted" sticker on with it you got a free burrito. Needless to say I didnt think about that until now. :grumpy:

I wonder if I should wear my REM Vote For Change shirt to work tomorrow. I wore my other VFC shirt to the rally on Thurs and it's not been laundered yet.

:|

I was going to go to Chipotle yesterday but I decided I wasn't going to eat carbs anymore starting yesterday so I didn't go. But then I came home to chips and salsa and tons of candy so that idea was lost. :mad:

Alli just told me she has all of REM except for their new one. I'm going to raid her collection and make copies. I have a need to listen to them for some reason lately. I kind of wish I would have gone to see them last month but I've never been a huge fan so I didn't really pay attention to them coming here. I'll copy all of her CD's but when U2 comes out in 22 days I'll forget all about REM :sexywink:

Kariann said:

:yes:

Michael Stipe sounded so awesome when they were in Cleveland.

you know what i found on soulseek?

it's still not done downloading, but i'm about 1/3 way through.

bruuuuuuce's set from the cleveland show. (still workiong on finding REM's)

:sigh: dammit I should have gone to see them. Maybe they'll come back or go to someplace close. But I'd only know a handful of songs. But that's ok because I didnt even know a single Gaelic Storm song and I still loved the concert. :shifty: but that also could be because I was :drool:ing over Patrick :love: the whole time.

i'm sorry arw, i love gaelic storm, but drooling and patrick do not belong in the same sentence together.

Kariann said:

Anyone want to share? :D If you could find REM's that would be kick ass!!!

oh, i'll share!!

i just wish the fucker who has the show would come back online so i could finish downloading!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

actually, it says i've got 'bad day' and 'man on the moon' rem w/ bruuuuuuuce, as well as some bruce/john fogerty stuff...

i wish this guy would come back online!!! i wanna hear mmmmmooooorrrrreeeeeeeee

'no surrender' sounded awesome.

arw9797 said:

:laugh:

now if you would have told me that Iron Maiden sucks or Edge is a crappy guitar player then you'd have reason to be concerned........

:no: :no: :no:

more important than worrying about you kicking my ass, i'd have reasons to worry about my sanity.

what the hell is this "vertigo" (jackknife remix) thing....other than blatantly NOT vertigo...:eyebrow: stupid soulseek. it gave me techno crap!!! :scream:

arw9797 said:

:grumpy:

But he's so cute! :cute:

he's a funny guy. first time i saw them i was standing back by the bar and he and steve t and a bunch of people were telling stories and jokes and stuff, and it was funny, i had to try not to laugh cos i didn't want to look like that loser who sits by themselves and laughs at other people's conversations. plus i had no idea that they were in the band, i think i mentioned this before...

IWasBored said:

oh, i'll share!!

i just wish the fucker who has the show would come back online so i could finish downloading!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

actually, it says i've got 'bad day' and 'man on the moon' rem w/ bruuuuuuuce, as well as some bruce/john fogerty stuff...

i wish this guy would come back online!!! i wanna hear mmmmmooooorrrrreeeeeeeee

'no surrender' sounded awesome.

Bad Day and Man On The Moon had Bruce joining REM on stage. Michael Stipe messed up a part on Man On The Moon. John Fogerty joined Bruce for part of his set.

IWasBored said:

he's a funny guy. first time i saw them i was standing back by the bar and he and steve t and a bunch of people were telling stories and jokes and stuff, and it was funny, i had to try not to laugh cos i didn't want to look like that loser who sits by themselves and laughs at other people's conversations. plus i had no idea that they were in the band, i think i mentioned this before...

:eek:

I would have attacked Patrick even if I didn't know he was in the band. :shifty: I have a thing for skinny little bald guys....

Kariann said:

Bad Day and Man On The Moon had Bruce joining REM on stage. Michael Stipe messed up a part on Man On The Moon. John Fogerty joined Bruce for part of his set.

i want to heeeeaaaaaaarrrrr

damn you jcgstones64, come back to soulseek so i can finish downloading!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom