We are the nights that say ni-RANDOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not the microwave. I don't know what's beeping. I think it's time for Nyquil and bed!

I think I've been alone too long this weekend with my thoughts. I'm going a little nutty. I dont' want to go to work tomorrow because of all the crap I still have left to do for Oct. but I also need to get the hell out of the house. All I did was shop or sit online this weekend. Nothing fun....

I need to go to the Liffey. I wonder if I can talk Amy into going next weekend.

Schmeg said:

:drool: Hold the onions and hot peppers, please, and maybe add some cheese!

I've eaten soup and canned fruit today and I can't decide if I'm hungry or not. :slant: I should be...but I eating doesn't really appeal to me right now...

Have fun at work! Everyone who went shopping today was psycho...just think, it could be Game 7 of the World Series right now and you could have a riot on your hands on top of Halloween!

oh yeah! cheese! i knew i was foregetting something. and mayo, oil and vinegar. possibley turkey *ducks and hides from arw* but i really wanted veggies...and instead i had reese's and potato chips...you know when you're a kid and you'd love to only eat junk food? no. :|

work was so lame. the security office mixed up the day of the halloween party in my building (it was last night not tonight) and they doubled us. they double people in towers or if they double anyone in central at all, it's in baker or van meter. not here. so we switched off, and i only actually worked for about2 hours, but got paid for 4. i spent the other 2 sitting at a table near the desk doing homeowkr and listening to music.

actually, it wasn't lame. it was nice and easy :up:

i'm really hungry now. i wonder how late DP dough is open...i could go for a calzone :hmm:

I think we had around 150 trick or treaters at our house tonight :ohmy:

At the last minute the youngest mini fah decided she did not want to be the Little Mermaid but a witch instead. Luckily a spare costume was available and everyone was happy.

There is now WAY too much candy in my house :shifty:

I am so tired :yawn:

So far work today is not as bad as I thought it would be but it's still busy. I have another project I need to get to that I haven't been able to do. I was hoping to work on it today. Guess not. My supervisor is also back from 2 weeks of being sick. She informed me that I am going to do my presentation on Friday :( For some reason I'm not as stressed over it now that my manager left. :shrug: I have it all done. It's been done for a few weeks. They just keep cancelling the meetings, or I was sick, or I wasn't 100% ready....

:rant: :madspit:

I'm beginning to think I am NEVER ever ever going to get my pictures from Joshua Tree Park. I spent 45 minutes at Walgreens tonight picking out what I wanted from my CD that included my pictures, Kariann's pictures, and various other pictures I took in St Paul and of my mom's flowers outside that she wanted. 96 pictures in all. Walgreens had a .20 cent per picture coupon too. :mad: All 96 pictures came out with STRIPES! Tiny little stripes. :| The girl behind the counter tried to say that's just how they always print and I said they look like crap and then she agreed and apologized. Then the manager came over and said it must be my camera :| At that point I got a little snippy. I was calm before. I told her the pictures were from at least 3 different digital camera's. Then told me to just deal with it and not complain because that's how her pictures always print too. :| I told her that she may be happy with crap but I am not. They threw them out. Why the hell should I have to pay for 96 pictures that a blurry and have stripes? The mountains were outlined with a thin green stripe. :mad:

While all this was going on the frame store called. My beautiful Bono picture and the With or Without You single I had framed were ready to be picked up. They turned out better than I thought. :drool: :love: I think I would have smacked someone if that would have been all screwed up too......:mad:

Last edited:
arw9797 said:
:rant: :madspit:

I'm beginning to think I am NEVER ever ever going to get my pictures from Joshua Tree Park. I spent 45 minutes at Walgreens tonight picking out what I wanted from my CD that included my pictures, Kariann's pictures, and various other pictures I took in St Paul and of my mom's flowers outside that she wanted. 96 pictures in all. Walgreens had a .20 cent per picture coupon too. :mad: All 96 pictures came out with STRIPES! Tiny little stripes. :| The girl behind the counter tried to say that's just how they always print and I said they look like crap and then she agreed and apologized. Then the manager came over and said it must be my camera :| At that point I got a little snippy. I was calm before. I told her the pictures were from at least 3 different digital camera's. Then told me to just deal with it and not complain because that's how her pictures always print too. :| I told her that she may be happy with crap but I am not. They threw them out. Why the hell should I have to pay for 96 pictures that a blurry and have stripes? The mountains were outlined with a thin green stripe. :mad:

You are having way too much drama with these pictures than necessary!

Tomorrow is going to be one long ass day.......

I have to go with someone I live with to vote because I don't know if I'm registered since I moved last year. My mom is going at 7 AM so that means I have go get my ass out of bed an hour early :| But that also means I get to wear my "I Voted" sticker all day :cute:

Then work

Then the eye dr right after and I swear eye dr appointments are the longest appointments ever....

I'm going to vote after work tomorrow and my mom has alreay gone into the whole they are saying there will be a long wait :blahblah: .....news flash....there has always been a long wait when I've gone to vote!

That reminds me that someone at work had told me that around here if you went to Chipotle yesterday and bought a burrito they would give you a coupon and if you went in on Election Day with your "I Voted" sticker on with it you got a free burrito. Needless to say I didnt think about that until now. :grumpy:

I wonder if I should wear my REM Vote For Change shirt to work tomorrow. I wore my other VFC shirt to the rally on Thurs and it's not been laundered yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom