We are the nights that say ni-RANDOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's time for me to put the candy out on the step with a sign that says HELP YOURSELF!

Schmeg said:
Halloween is really an obnoxious holiday...why should I get up off my ass become some little brats want candy?

I am watching Ghostbusters II. :)

I'm hoping that comments means that we're united in not answering the door...this is my third year on strike..!

fah said:
Bah humbug you Halloween scrooges :madspit:

It's a Halloween frenzy at our house....

I have a witch, a roll of life savers and mermaid waiting to go out :hyper:
I'm not on strike, I'm just whiney tonight. :angel: It's cute when it's little kids and they're so excited. It's even cuter when it's little kids you know. But high school *interrupted by door...okay they were dressed as women who worked in saloons in the old west...* What was I complaining about this time? :shifty: Oh right...17 years olds...get a job!

i have to go to work now. :|

i've eaten nothing other than candy and potato chips today. i reeeeeaally could go for a sandwich with lots of veggies on it. lettuce, tomato, pickles, cuccumber, onions, olives, hot peppers :drool:

fah said:
It's not even dark here yet :eyebrow:

I'm going to feed my kids hot dogs for dinner :shifty:
:sad: It's been dark here for three hours.

Kids love hot dogs...nothing wrong with that!

IWasBored said:

i've eaten nothing other than candy and potato chips today. i reeeeeaally could go for a sandwich with lots of veggies on it. lettuce, tomato, pickles, cuccumber, onions, olives, hot peppers :drool:
:drool: Hold the onions and hot peppers, please, and maybe add some cheese!

I've eaten soup and canned fruit today and I can't decide if I'm hungry or not. :slant: I should be...but I eating doesn't really appeal to me right now...

Have fun at work! Everyone who went shopping today was psycho...just think, it could be Game 7 of the World Series right now and you could have a riot on your hands on top of Halloween!

Gotta go and do the Mom thing

Halloween update to follow....

And Mr fah just mentioned that the Redskins lost today...apparently this means that Kerry will win the election. Some sort of weird thing that shows when the Redskins win, the incumbent wins, when they lost the challenger wins

Happy Halloween everyone :wave:

IWasBored said:

:drool:

but hold the hot peppers please :D

fah said:
Gotta go and do the Mom thing

Halloween update to follow....

And Mr fah just mentioned that the Redskins lost today...apparently this means that Kerry will win the election. Some sort of weird thing that shows when the Redskins win, the incumbent wins, when they lost the challenger wins

Happy Halloween everyone :wave:
:hyper: And I heard someone (forget who) said that Kerry would win the election when the Red Sox won the World Series! :dance:

I'm also glad that it's about time to turn the page on my calendar because I'm tired of looking at the top of Larry's head. Who thought that would be a great picture for a long month? :eyebrow:

Schmeg said:

:hyper: And I heard someone (forget who) said that Kerry would win the election when the Red Sox won the World Series! :dance:

That was me quoting something Kerry said at the rally.

I am so ready to go vote. If I get one more call about the election I might :scream: That my friends is one thing that sucks about being a swing state and the state they say will determine who wins. Everyday you get at least 3-5 calls.

:huh: That sucks. At least my state is normal (in that respect, anyway...) and we were never fighting fate to begin with. :D

Kariann said:

That was me quoting something Kerry said at the rally.
:der::der::der:

I blame my lack of brain on the prescription medicine my mom gave me that is not necessarily prescribed to me...:shifty:

:mad: I still have no voice though! I don't think it's EVER coming back! :sad:

:eyebrow: Scary Movie 2 is really kind of stupid...I think it's almost time for Nyquil and passing out in front of the tv...

:eyebrow: Why is the microwave beeping?

Investigating would mean getting up...:huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom