We are the nights that say ni-RANDOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kariann said:
Hey I was talking about a beard or some stubble on those mannequins! What did you think I was talking about? :shifty:

suuuuuuure...

:sexywink:

Kariann said:
Hey I was talking about a beard or some stubble on those mannequins! What did you think I was talking about? :shifty:
Arms? :shifty:

Noooooooooooooo, noooooooooooooooo...

No, ni, ni!

Ni! Ni!

UnforgettableLemon said:
Do we live in such times that one can say "ni" to millions across the globe?

:tsk:

the times they are a-changing.

which reminds me...have tickets for bob dylan at the mullins center gone on sale yet? how much are they, and should i consider going?

edit: they went on sale the 8th, and the cheap ones are 35 bucks...i think i'll skip this since i can't REALLY stand to hear mr. dylan sing for more than 1 song at a time...

I should go to bed...I need to getmy voice back and I just got really dizzy...:shifty: I'm falling apart! :lol:

:( well that wasn't as fun as I thought.

We just had yet another argument about my bed. I have a twin bed and instead of a box spring or whatever the hell it's called I have a wooden frame thingy with 3 drawers. I want to keep it but my mom is insisting upon getting rid of it. There is a huge empty family room and soon there will be two empty bedrooms. I don't know what they can possibly do with all of the space down here when I leave that she can't keep my bed until I have someplace to put it. So then she started in about how I need to get married soon and have a kid :yuck: I can't think about that crap right now. She said if she had grandchildren one of them would be in that bed every single weekend. :mad: I need to move the hell away from my parents and before I think about stuff like that. :madspit:

arw9797 said:

We just had yet another argument about my bed. I have a twin bed and instead of a box spring or whatever the hell it's called I have a wooden frame thingy with 3 drawers. I want to keep it but my mom is insisting upon getting rid of it. There is a huge empty family room and soon there will be two empty bedrooms. I don't know what they can possibly do with all of the space down here when I leave that she can't keep my bed until I have someplace to put it. So then she started in about how I need to get married soon and have a kid :yuck: I can't think about that crap right now. She said if she had grandchildren one of them would be in that bed every single weekend. :mad: I need to move the hell away from my parents and before I think about stuff like that. :madspit:
:ohmy: If my mom ever started on that, the fury of hell would be unleashed. I'm 99% positive she knows better. Most deicate subject ever.

it's my moms obsession in life because everyone she's ever known in this world has at least one married kid that has kids. She has three very single adult kids and is freaking out that she and my dad will never be grandparents. I could easily have a kid...if she wants to raise it. :|

arw9797 said:

:crack: sounds like my grandma. all hell would be unleashed if my mom said that. i think my mom knows this, but i can easily see my grandma doing that.

:down:

moving is stressful enough without parents adding irrationalities to the equation.

now is where i regret leaving my tape of 'murmer' (easily my favorite REM album) with my mom to listen to in the car.

:mad:

Kariann said:
I hate when a simple thing such as keeping a bed turns into big drama.

we had some bed dramas when my grandma moved.

bed dramas suck :down:

:hug: for arw

Good evening....anyone still around :wave:

I'm on a break from work....normally we work 12 hour shifts, but tonight because of the time change, we are working 13 hours.

:|

Love the new name :wink: :wink:

fah said:
I'm on a break from work....normally we work 12 hour shifts, but tonight because of the time change, we are working 13 hours.

:|

:| indeed

i was about to ask what you do (your job), but i thought to check your profile first :der:

:up:

pumpkin.gif
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
pumpkin.gif

linusandsally.jpg

:crack: I just bought a ton of clothes at Eddie Bauer and Old Navy outlet stores. I think someone needs to take the check card away from me know so I don't spend anymore money ever again. :coocoo:

I've been waiting weeks for my sister to come over on a Sunday for the day so I can raid her CD collection and make copies of all her Chili Peppers CD's. She left her big CD case at home today. :| The one she ALWAYS has in her car :mad:

I'm sad. I think Californication is wearing out it's welcome in my CD player but I still want to listen to them and that's all I have. :grumpy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom