We are the nights that say ni-RANDOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kariann said:
OK Kerry spokesman is feeling good about Ohio based on the turnout is past expectations in democratic polling areas. They also said that based on the turnout that one polling area here in the capital city will open until midnight.
:crack: If Kerry loses Ohio, it's over.

I wish I'd remembered the Daily Show was on at 10! :mad:

I'm sure we'll all find a nice apartment somewhere in Dublin if Ohoi is lost. :|

"I'm gonna tell you how RI voted...cause no one else will...what do they get, like a quarter of the vote?"
~Jon Stewart

:lol:

My vote SO didn't matter but that's okay, I did it!

Kariann said:

If Ohoi goes to Bush it's not my fault remember that...I voted Kerry!!!!
All right, we'll try to keep that in mind...does that mean we can't come riot in your yard?

Kariann said:
I'm starting to feel really icky...like I could :barf: I think I need to get clothes out for the morning and get ready for bed.
No getting sick!! Get some sleep!

Schmeg said:

All right, we'll try to keep that in mind...does that mean we can't come riot in your yard?

it can be a happy riot. because you can riot for good and bad things. i believe "knowing when to riot" is covered in rioting 101. it's so basic, that even those of us not in the program know it!!

IWasBored said:

it can be a happy riot. because you can riot for good and bad things. i believe "knowing when to riot" is covered in rioting 101. it's so basic, that even those of us not in the program know it!!
Clearly I failed Rioting 101...at URI we just got drunk and fell down the hill, we weren't that organized.

Good evening....

I did 5 loads of laundry today :eyebrow:

This is not how I envisioned my life.

On the plus side the Pad Thai I made for dinner tonight was great :up: :drool:

There are no leftovers :(

I've never had pad thai...but I've done massive loads of laundry. :|

Jim made something that smells kinda good...

:wave: hi fah

i did 1 load of laundry today...laundry sucks :down:

no leftovers? :sad:

leftovers :drool:

i don't know what pad thai is, but if it was good, it doesn't matter what it was :up:

:lol: My dad won me a Patriots jersey at the bar...Ty Law's. He won Bruschi's for Jim lat week. I think he's cheating!

p670164reg.jpg

Pad Thai is yummy...basically it's rice noodles with a sweet/spicy sauce. Throw in a scrambled egg, bean sprouts, cilantro, chopped peanuts and some sort of protein (tonight we used tofu but normally we go for prawns) stir fry it all together and it's so great that there are no leftovers. Plus it is easy and fast to make.

Oh yes, laundry...today was bed changing day :|

But enough of me...I stopped watching the election coverage for a bit....going to turn it back on once we get the mini fahs into bed.

Schmeg said:
:lol: My dad won me a Patriots jersey at the bar...Ty Law's. He won Bruschi's for Jim lat week. I think he's cheating!

p670164reg.jpg

:up:

i still don't give a rat's ass about the patriots...i tried, i can't watch football.

*ducks and hides from arw*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom