WCF - Ducks vs Wild

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I went to bed before the game ended. Did he really do this? :tsk:

Un-freakin-believable. OK, the Sens now HAVE to win; none of my teams have won this spring!!! :der:
No, I was referring to the Vancouver/Minny series. I'm sure he shook hands last night (as Zoni confirmed), but he did not shake hands with anyone at the end of the Vancouver series. He ducked out before they even lined up! Bad, hey?

A message that I found on another board from the Iraqi Info Minister:

"Gabs the caliph scored every goal in game 4, you have
all been fooled by the pigmonkey imperialists. Come
with me, I will show you the evidence.

The chosen Wilderbeasts have been waiting in the Land of the Two Cities for the apocalyptic battle that awaits them now that the donkey worshipping evil water fowl from California have been slaughtered and disposed of at the 3rd Pond of Hell last fort night.

Gone are the evil water fowl!!!"

Also...

"You people have all been fooled by the pig monkey
imperialists from ABC.
The Wild beasts have already won, I can show you the
evidence.
The materialist infidels from the land of excess have already been
dispatched to the firey pits of the 3rd layer of hell.

The chosen Wilderbeasts await the impending battle with the
crusaders from the East.

Bring on the Forked Ones!!!"

the Iraqi Information Minister jokes are so 10 minutes ago michael

Michael Griffiths said:

No, I was referring to the Vancouver/Minny series. I'm sure he shook hands last night (as Zoni confirmed), but he did not shake hands with anyone at the end of the Vancouver series. He ducked out before they even lined up! Bad, hey?

That's bad sportsmanship, for sure. Especially when you win the damn game!

Michael Griffiths said:

No, see my previous post. I was referring to his actions after the Canucks' series. :rolleyes:

As displayed last night, maybe coaches don't go through the line :shrug:

Neither of the coaches staffs did last night - just the players. Is that "bad sportsmanship? Lemaire promotes good sportsmanship, my friend. He is one of the classiest guys in the league. You really need to get this bug out of your rearend.

STOP YOU Whining. Jeez. You ALWAYS have something to whine about. Your damn team lost. GET OVER IT. :shrug: Move on. It happens. It is not the end of the world, and you do not have to nitpick everything afterwards. :shrug:

Last edited:
zonelistener said:

As displayed last night, maybe coaches don't go through the line :shrug:

Neither of the coaches staffs did last night - just the players. Is that "bad sportsmanship? Lemaire promotes good sportsmanship, my friend. He is one of the classiest guys in the league. You really need to get this bug out of your rearend.

STOP YOU Whining. Jeez. You ALWAYS have something to whine about. Your damn team lost. GET OVER IT. :shrug: Move on. It happens. It is not the end of the world, and you do not have to nitpick everything afterwards. :shrug:
Someone appears a tad defensive. Not that I really care, but Lemaire was the only member of all the players and coaches who didn't shake hands. The announcers even remarked on it. And, yes, I agree, Lemaire is usually a very classy individual, who gets along great with the media and players alike.

And if you think I was whining, *you* are the one doing the whining! I was simply making a joke with Cujo. I was not talking to you about it, but *you* chose to make an issue out of it. I simply cleared up the miscommunication (as you thought I was talking about the Ducks' series). If that's whining, well, it's a rather strange definition of it.

I realize your team lost, but that doesn't give you licence to take it out on others.

Last edited:
hey, they like to ride around in giant lemons, so i wouldnt put anything past them

Listening to Happy Mondays and scrolling past that sig

you dont scroll past my posts do you???

i think you meant, Listening to Happy Mondays and seeing that sig while I read Chizip's fantastically written and thought provoking posts

oh if i walk in i'll get in on the action and that only enhances the mood

Back
Top Bottom