watch Live8 from the US?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sami0201

Blue Crack Addict
sorry if this has been posted, but I can't find it anywhere. I live in the US but I obviously want to watch the London show on July 2...has it been said if/where I will be able to? which tv station will it be on?

I still haven't found out, I've been looking everywhere! I'll post here if I ever find anything....if it's not on television here, that will really suck. I don't see how it can't be, though. Guess we will just have to wait and see.

Well Geldof said on the news here that 2billion will be watching live world wide so i think it's safe to say it will be on in the states.I know that the BBC are showing it here and don't you guys get a BBC channel ?

Channel 9 & Foxtel in Australia. :hyper:

And it's a pretty damn good timeslot too from 9pm Saturday Night... looks like we will be having a partae at my place :hyper:.

This is going to be rather exciting.

we get BBC America ( only if you subscribe to it though, it's not a standard channel) I'm not sure if I get it here....but I'm wondering why it hasn't been annoucned what station it will be on?

timothius you are lucky--I'm 5 hours behind England time so I'm going to be getting up mighty early that day!

I get BBC World and another BBC channel in Canada, so here's hoping they show it there!

Back
Top Bottom