Wasn't that the most...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr. BAW

ONE love, blood, life
boring, error-filled, penalty-riddled "Title game" you've ever been subjected to?

Can they now run the BCS stats and see how the final tally would end?

Yes, I am a dedicated SC fan but there must be a way for the BCS to excuse themselves for the mess they've made...I think a final tally would also show that the PAC-10 stood up for themselves...

what'ya think????

LSU looked decent, Oklahoma looked like a team that didn't belong.

I would have liked to see LSU's defense on the field against USC's offense.

If they run the BCS stats, the BCS will still crown LSU #1. Their strength of schedule will still be stronger, and the polls are split.

I agree and I had been hoping for that USC-LSU match-up; I had been following LSU for most the season and their performance seemed so blaw; a couple good plays here and there but not spectacular. USC on the other hand seemed to move Michigan around; I really think that 28-14 score could have been much higher - I admit I was disappointed that they hadn't scored 45+ as they had in prior games.

USC-LSU; maybe another year another time....USC is losing 7 seniors, the rest are coming back unless $$ go to the heads of some of the younger ones....I really hope Leinart and Williams stay around at least one more year...

Headache in a Suitcase said:
i thought oklahoma was better than usc going into last night... no longer. usc is the true national champion.

the way that i look at it is that both usc and lsu played home games for the natonal championship. not all that fair imo.

i don't know who is better? lsu or usc? too bad we don't have a system that works.

Back
Top Bottom