Wasilla, Alaska Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
people need to start voting based on whether or not their vote will have me punching them in the face in response.

i guess i need to start going to polling stations across the state threatening voters to vote blue.

More voter law restrictions? :tsk: Commie.

people need to start voting based on whether or not their vote will have me punching them in the face in response.

i guess i need to start going to polling stations across the state threatening voters to vote blue.

you're allowed to carry a weapon in memfiz, no? kneecap them. fuckers don't deserve their knees.
:tsk:

ah vowtehd fow makayn cuz he's uh reellee grayte gah aynd he iz gownuh be a gud prezidint. ah downt wawnt no nig-*line cuts off*

"I'm from California, and I realize it's a blue state, but I voted for McCain. Here are my very well laid out reasons for doing so"

:tongue:

I'll love MMP if it fucks National.

I'm still fucking tossing and turning over my vote. I've decided to go Greens on the list, but for my electorate, I'm tempted to go Labour - partly just to cancel out my father's National vote.

I wish I knew what channel CNN was so we could have a tv watching party, but my mind is still on the Michigan City channel numbers, and I never did learn the ones for here

I'm still fucking tossing and turning over my vote. I've decided to go Greens on the list, but for my electorate, I'm tempted to go Labour - partly just to cancel out my father's National vote.

:hi5: voting against the dad :lol:

BBC has jumped out to 103-34.

It's great hearing the American election discussed in true English accents.
"umm well you see chap, i do believe the commonwealth of pennsylvania just might go to that fine sir, mister barack obama."

"*monocle pops out* that might be true old sport, but you simply cannot forget that commonwealth of kentucky did just go to mister john mccain."

"oh, tut tut"

"yes sir precisely"

*sips tea*

:uhoh:

"umm well you see chap, i do believe the commonwealth of pennsylvania just might go to that fine sir, mister barack obama."

"*monocle pops out* that might be true old sport, but you simply cannot forget that commonwealth of kentucky did just go to mister john mccain."

"oh, tut tut"

"yes sir precisely"

*sips tea*

:swoon:

"oh, tut tut"

"yes sir precisely"

*sips tea*

I laughed out loud.

Hahaha, I can't wait to see them at the end of all of this.

Wolf Blitzer will have lost all his hair and Sean Hannity will have blown his brains out.

Well, in my dreams at least...

"oh, tut tut"

"yes sir precisely"

*sips tea*

Oh heavens, your monocle!

"oh, tut tut"

"yes sir precisely"

*sips tea*

:applaud: Good one, Khan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom