*Warning* This Pic Is Not For The Squeamish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gina Marie

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
:scream: :barf:

Why I do believe his face is almost as pulled back as Joan Rivers' face is ;) :D

An unidentified member of the Circus of Horrors tries out his act during a parade at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival, Sunday, Aug. 4, 2002

capt.1028482311.scotland_fringe_festival_lon112.jpg

i was fine with that pic until i scrolled down and saw the stretchy neck!!!!!!! :barf: :scream: :sad:

here's another CREEPY one..

A young girl kisses her pet rat during Budapest's one-week, around-the-clock Youth Island festival, on a Danube island August 2, 2002.

:no: :no: :no:

1028370547.3556843588.jpg

The pain!! :scream:

Ouch!

He has an incredibly looonnnng neck. I wonder if his face stayed like that after he took the clips off...

Jo

ok im seriously about to :barf: :scream:sad:

how can she kiss that vermon??!?! :eyebrow: :scream:

Re: here's another CREEPY one..

Gina Marie said:
A young girl kisses her pet rat during Budapest's one-week, around-the-clock Youth Island festival, on a Danube island August 2, 2002.

:no: :no: :no:

1028370547.3556843588.jpg

big1.gif
big1.gif
big1.gif

What I want to know if HOW people get to the point of discovering that they're actually able to do things like that with their body! Is it boredom? Insanity? I just know that I would never just randomly put metal clamps on my face and neck and see what happens....

I saw a show once about some guy who had really stretchy skin because he had this incredibly rare skin condition. It was kinda interesting.

Back
Top Bottom