Want To Bet Me *Anything* That Ottawa Wins The Stanley Cup?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Michael Griffiths

Rock n' Roll Doggie
For the record:

THE OTTAWA SENATORS WILL WIN THE STANLEY CUP THIS YEAR.

I'll let you decide on the wager. Does anyone want to take me up on it? I remember quite a few posters recently saying NJ are going to beat them badly this series, so it shouldn't be a worry, right? So, let's make a wager!!!

Last edited:
if ottawa wins i can make out with your sister

if they dont you can make out with her

Anyway, Chizip, you're clearly not so confident that NJ will beat Ottawa now are you? Otherwise you would have made a reasonable bet! (BTW, she doesn't have a tongue ring anymore you sick fool :wink: )

Ok Michael

The Anaheim Mighty Ducks Will Win the Stanley Cup

I made this prediction at the end of the first round, and I'll stick to it... I'm willing to make an interesting bet if you've got some ideas...

PS-

Ottawa will tank in the New Jersey series

Okay, Cujo, if Ottawa wins the cup, you and Chizip have to write love poetry to each other for 3 pages of an entire thread in this forum (Put 'Em Under Pressure). And it has to sound genuine. If Anaheim wins the cup, then I have to write three pages of love poetry to any woman on this forum, it doesn't matter who (maybe they'll all join in?). Sound like a deal?

If NJ or Minnesota wins the cup, then Chizip will have to write love poetry to himself for 3 pages (which I'm sure he's quite fond of doing in his spare time anyway). How's that sound?!

Michael Griffiths said:
Okay, Cujo, if Ottawa wins the cup, you and Chizip have to write love poetry to each other for 3 pages of an entire thread in this forum (Put 'Em Under Pressure). And it has to sound genuine. If Anaheim wins the cup, then I have to write three pages of love poetry to any woman on this forum, it doesn't matter who (maybe they'll all join in?). Sound like a deal?

Well, I can't speak for chizzer but that sounds like a deal. However, if Anaheim wins the Cup, then one Michael Griffiths has to write genuine love poetry about Paul Kariya. Or, you have to post a thread about why St. Louis is the best city in the world... 3 pages either way That's only fair considering what Chizip and I have to do if we lose. So, start swooning over the "other" Paul, because it's gonna be a long three pages to fill my friend. :wink:

If you agree to my added stipulation, I believe we have a gentleman's bet... :eyebrow:

Well, well, well. That sounds fascinating to say the least. I think we should wait for Chizip before we officially "shake" on it. This could be rather humorous when all is said and done. Do I have to pick St. Louis or Paul Karyia now or at the time of losing such a bet (if I lose)? Start thinking groovy thoughts about Chizip!!! :heart: Bwahaha! :evil: :laugh:

You must choose now Michael... there can be only one thread.

*in a Scottish Accent* :wink:

St. Louis would be less embarrassing, but Paul Karyia would be much funnier I think (even if genuine sounding). But we haven't even made this bet yet because Chizip has to agree! So I'll hold off in deciding until then. :wink:

Paul Kariya it is then. Upon chizzer's approval... which is a tough thing to get, he has such high standards... a real class act he is :wink:

Ah yes, Griffiths... a man of few words, but many smiley faces... that's what the Northern White Powder can do to you... :eyebrow:

But AvsGirl, if Ottawa loses, not only would I have to write Paul Karyia love poetry, but I'd have to write all the women on this forum (including you!) love poetry as well. Wouldn't that be worth it? :sexywink:

Chizip -- where art thou!?!? I know you're out there; come out of hiding! :shame:

Michael Griffiths said:
But AvsGirl, if Ottawa loses, not only would I have to write Paul Karyia love poetry, but I'd have to write all the women on this forum (including you!) love poetry as well. Wouldn't that be worth it?

To the ladies of Interference

Warning

Any attempts that one Michael Griffiths makes to woo you with poetic advances is not sanctioned by the postulates of this gentleman's bet. It is not casual practice of this forum to allow a Northern Snow-Blower such as Griffiths, to mingle with rational people. If he continues to harass you with verse or prose, notify me so that I may flog him with a pennysack.

Yours truly,

Cujo

Michael Griffiths said:
But AvsGirl, if Ottawa loses, not only would I have to write Paul Karyia love poetry, but I'd have to write all the women on this forum (including you!) love poetry as well. Wouldn't that be worth it? :sexywink:

Chizip -- where art thou!?!? I know you're out there; come out of hiding! :shame:

As much as I adore love poetry (to Paul Kariya as much as myself) I really would like to see Ottawa win. :p Ottawa would love having the Cup as much as I would love having somethng in common with Paul Kariya....

I'm thinking of the higher good. :wink:

AvsGirl41 said:

As much as I adore love poetry (to Paul Kariya as much as myself) I really would like to see Ottawa win. :p Ottawa would love having the Cup as much as I would love having somethng in common with Paul Kariya....

I'm thinking of the higher good. :wink:
Well, I'm high on life! And I'm good! So, technically, I'm the "higher good"!

I don't knw what that means. :huh: :coocoo:

Back
Top Bottom