Wanna live next to the B-man??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ouizy

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Actress Tatum O'Neal has opened the doors to her three-bedroom Central Park West co-op. Ms. O'Neal, the
youngest-ever Academy Award winner and ex-wife of tennis great John McEnroe, is asking $4.5 million for her
2,900-square-foot apartment, located on the 16th floor of the El Dorado, just off 90th Street.

The apartment looks directly over the Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir, and the next owner will share a
floor with U2 front man Paul Hewson-a.k.a. Bono-who has an apartment two doors down.

Ms. O'Neal bought the apartment in 1996 for $2 million. The grand-scale co-op has three bathrooms, a maid's
room and bath, an eat-in kitchen, a formal dining room and north, east and west exposures.

The apartment's listing agent, Roger Erickson Sr., managing director of William B. May, had no comment on the
sale. Ms. O'Neal shot to instant stardom in 1973 when, at 10 years old, she won a Best Supporting Actress
Oscar for her portrayal of a precocious con artist in Paper Moon, in which she starred alongside her father, Ryan
O'Neal, Farrah Fawcett's longtime paramour. She solidified that standing in the 1976 smash The Bad News Bears,
but a string of disappointing roles followed, and she quickly fell out of Hollywood favor.

In 1984, the 20-year-old Ms. O'Neal met Mr. McEnroe, then 25, at a party in Los Angeles, and they were married
two years later. They had three children together, but their union dissolved acrimoniously in 1991. Their hostility
toward one another was made very public this summer with the publication of Mr. McEnroe's memoir, You Cannot
Be Serious, which painted Ms. O'Neal as an unfit mother, in large part because of her admitted lifelong battle with
drug addiction. She subsequently went on a public-relations offensive-including a People magazine cover story
and a Barbara Walters 20/20 special-to counter some of her ex-husband's charges. Ms. O'Neal is currently
attempting an acting comeback with a starring role in The Technical Writer, an independent film hunting for a distributor,
and she has also signed a deal with HarperCollins to write her memoirs.

*knocks on Bono's door*

Bono: You again? What the bloody hell do you need now?

BC: Umm...er...sugar! Can I borrow a cup of sugar??

Bono: You've borrowed a cup of sugar everyday for the past 2 months! What do you do with all of it?

BC: Umm..........I like to bake...a lot...I'll bring you something sometime!

Bono: Okay, okay...*gets sugar*

BC: Thank you! *returns to apartment* *dumps sugar in garbage*

*time passes*

*knocks on Bono's door*

Bono: WHAT?????

BC: Can I borrow an egg?

You know, if Joel raises the rates for interference by just a couple of dollars, we could all have the perfect Interference hang out in NYC!

nbcrusader said:
You know, if Joel raises the rates for interference by just a couple of dollars, we could all have the perfect Interference hang out in NYC!

Totally awesome idea! Here, lessee, I can donate ummm, 67 cents - that'll help, right? :yes:

dsmith2904 said:
Do you think Bono minds that all of us now have no doubt with Central Park-adjacent high rise is his?

He probably will once dozens show up there with sleeping bags. :D

NO.

The chances are too slim, however a teammate of mine who is also a huge fan was interested as well.

Spending the amount of time I am on this airport, I would have to have a second complete life to have any free time to design that.

Shame.

Back
Top Bottom