Wanks River, Nicaragua Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: if u2 come in december next year, i'll take you to a game :yes:

i spilt metho on it too, so it stung for ages. but it made me look real tough <almost :lol:>

how tall?

get him into pokemon

there is no in between with cricket, either loved or hates

<i'm glad to hear my adventures are being appreciated in some way :D>

Haha sure, if you can keep me awake for it! :lol: I'm not quite a sports person, as in watching it. I love to play sports, but watching? Yawn! All I watch is football matches for the euro and world cups .

Aw you poor thing. :yes: That almost makes you a man then.

I'm as tall as Ali, 5'9" or something like that.. 1.75m.

Oh I could. :hmm: I'm still doubting wether to take my DS with me, I could, for the train rides, otherwise I'm also taking one book with me so that might suffice.

I can honestly say I have no clue what that game is about. :happy:

<who ever came up with this trick btw? >

Ok, I'm going to post this and leave it here for like five minutes, then I'm deleting it :lol:

Anyways, I don't MEAN to make fun when people don't know english, but, I mean, they asked for advice on an English speaking website, so I say that all bets are off there. Also, I'd like to say, that I honestly stumbled on this for no reason that I can figure out, google search for the win?:

AND IT'S GONE

Last edited:
ouch .... i had a massive tantrum abotu 5 mins ago which involved the throwing and kicking of things including the cat :reject: and i hurt my hand...

time for a mental health day i think . :crack:

You alright, Jen? :(. I have known the feeling though, right down to the hurt hand. :hug:

Ok, I'm going to post this and leave it here for like five minutes, then I'm deleting it :lol:

Anyways, I don't MEAN to make fun when people don't know english, but, I mean, they asked for advice on an English speaking website, so I say that all bets are off there. Also, I'd like to say, that I honestly stumbled on this for no reason that I can figure out, google search for the win?:

:lmao: OH wow. That's made of win. Yahoo Answers?

It's sad how bad some people's English is. If you can't speak/type it correctly, just don't do it!

:lmao: OH wow. That's made of win. Yahoo Answers?

It's sad how bad some people's English is. If you can't speak/type it correctly, just don't do it!

I guess it was a site LIKE Yahoo! Answers. Man, I'm still laughing over here.

you know what makes sense more than anything on this entire forum at the moment ?

Dragon ball z . On my tv now .

FTW.

which is a LG rear pro with the brightness turned up and the sound turned down, not sure how that relates to bono ? :D

you know what makes sense more than anything on this entire forum at the moment ?

FTW.

which is a LG rear pro with the brightness turned up and the sound turned down, not sure how that relates to bono ? :D

:love: DBZ!!! Oh man I havne't seen that in so long, ever since they stopped airing that! What episode/saga is it?

:giggle: Your tv must be a good quality Bono then!

Haha sure, if you can keep me awake for it! :lol: I'm not quite a sports person, as in watching it. I love to play sports, but watching? Yawn! All I watch is football matches for the euro and world cups .

Aw you poor thing. :yes: That almost makes you a man then.

I'm as tall as Ali, 5'9" or something like that.. 1.75m.

Oh I could. :hmm: I'm still doubting wether to take my DS with me, I could, for the train rides, otherwise I'm also taking one book with me so that might suffice.

I can honestly say I have no clue what that game is about. :happy:

<who ever came up with this trick btw? >
i'll do my best :yes:

i'll make up for it:wink:

i'd be another 10cm on top of that i think, 6'2" i think i am roughly.

long time on the train? :(

<it's brilliant!>

FTW.

you and your goddam foxtel :madwife:
hey danny with the minumum wage frozen does this mean you get a pay rise now?
i fucking hope so, i'd kill for the $14.90 or whatever it was..

For the record, I GET what peterrr was saying, honestly, I think it's the most epic comparison of all time.

Jen :wave: How's things?

I've seen it twice already. Went to the midnight screening at IMAX with some mates the day it came out, got back to shepp at 5:30 am, slept till 11:30, I took half a day's leave, and rocked up to work at 1pm :lol:

have you seen the hangover jen?

kamehamehamehamehamehamehamehamehamehamehamehamehamehamehamehamehamehame
hamehamehamehamehamehamehamehamehamehamehamehamehamehamehamehamehamehame

ha

i'll do my best :yes:

i'll make up for it:wink:

i'd be another 10cm on top of that i think, 6'2" i think i am roughly.

long time on the train? :(

<it's brilliant!>

:shifty: Oh really?

Wow you're tall for an Aussie. :lol: Finally someone of average Dutch height!

Not really, four hours to Paris, and another few hours from Paris to Geneva with Ax. So technically I wouldn't need it since I ahve my book.. but still, pokemon ftw! And I play it on the trains here too.

<I know! Saves us from the Gestapo>

have you seen the hangover jen?

kamehamehamehamehamehamehamehamehamehamehamehamehamehamehamehamehamehame

ha

the hangover was fuckin awesome ! and very sick and slightly disturbing .

Hmm two toasted ham and cheese sandwiches ready to be eaten. :drool: I'm in great awe of the guy who invented the toaster. Certainly one of the best inventions ever!

^ lucky for me mum just bught a shit load of crap but tasty food :drool:

:shifty: Oh really?

Wow you're tall for an Aussie. :lol: Finally someone of average Dutch height!

Not really, four hours to Paris, and another few hours from Paris to Geneva with Ax. So technically I wouldn't need it since I ahve my book.. but still, pokemon ftw! And I play it on the trains here too.

<I know! Saves us from the Gestapo>
you bet.

helps me reach the cookies on top of the fridge!

that's an age for time on a train i reckon :lol: i've never spent more than an hour on a train.

<they have their ways.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom