Wankie, Zimbabwe Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another bit of the MCG! And an N class locomotive hauling a bunch of carriage in V/Line's fucking ugly and bland new livery.
Gawd, that is bland and boring. Was there a sale on grey paint or something??

:hyper: Reggo would like that.

That is a popular pic with my less-nerdy friends :lol:

This is my other favourite...

Beaker!!

P9030118sml.jpg

:love:

These activities are often described by the euphemisms "golden showers" or "water sports" (not to be confused with aquatic water sports).

:lmao:

[edit] Censorship
In New Zealand, publishing (e.g. making available on one's web page) anything promoting or supporting urophilia is an offence punishable by up to ten (10) years in prison.[3][4][5]

Can we get Ax in jail then?

[edit] Censorship
In New Zealand, publishing (e.g. making available on one's web page) anything promoting or supporting urophilia is an offence punishable by up to ten (10) years in prison.[3][4][5]

Can we get Ax in jail then?
One problem. He's in Australia.

Looking for a fun one? In pre-Christian northern Europe, elder males consumed a drink made from the mushroom, Amanitas muscara. This particular mushroom contains a psychoactive drug which is passed, unaltered, in the urine. More junior members of the group gathered and drank the urine of those who consumed the original drink, and got high also. This ritual is still performed in some obscure Russian secret conventions. (BTW - if you think this mushroom may be a good idea to use as a recreational drug, don't do it. It is extremely toxic and some of the varieties of this particular mushroom are very efficient killers).

:lmao: I fucking love this site already!

There's something wrong with a group called "Reconciliation Australia" leaving a note on my "FunWall"...

Yay, let's make Reconciliation fun!! :happy:

There's something wrong with a group called "Reconciliation Australia" leaving a note on my "FunWall"...

Yay, let's make Reconciliation fun!! :happy:

Reconciliation is just a big fucking party, didn't you hear? Don't wear the black armband of history. Give three cheers for history! It's what his supreme cuntship Johnny Howard wants!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom