Wank, Bavaria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe any. I've not been suggested any up to this point, either.

:shifty:

Little Earthquakes by Tori Amos (This record belongs in everyone's collection. One of the most powerful albums ever made.

From The Choirgirl Hotel by Tori Amos (Tori's most rocking album. I just love it. :dance: )

The Dreaming by Kate Bush (The greatest album ever made in my opinion. It is wild and magical.)

Hounds Of Love by Kate Bush (My second favorite Kate Bush album. In my top ten of best albums ever.)

I'm With Stupid by Aimee Mann (Stripped down and every feminine record.)

A Rush Of Blood To The Head by Coldplay (Great female singer. :wink: )

All great albums. :)

That album is fantastic, if I do say so myself. One of my favorites from last year.

agreed! i love it. in my other car, which i had until last month, it actually stayed in one of my 6 disc slots since the day i bought it. that's when you KNOW it's good. i wanna see them in TO next month, but i'm not sure if i'm going yet. i bet they are amazing live.

agreed! i love it. in my other car, which i had until last month, it actually stayed in one of my 6 disc slots since the day i bought it. that's when you KNOW it's good. i wanna see them in TO next month, but i'm not sure if i'm going yet. i bet they are amazing live.

The clips I've seen on youtube have been impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom