Wangs, Switzerland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's good to hear. I'm glad.

An artists best representation of what he looked like:

paulcharms.png

So... just as I basked in the ecstatic ecstasy of reveling in the daydream bliss of the songwriting my band did yesterday, and was especially pleased with what I was doing, I've been told to try something else out on the guitar for that song. I had the perfect dotted eighth notes going. It sounded like something The Edge would have done in 1987. And is probably sounded pretty accurate since I'm using a delay by one of the same pedal-makers, and an almost exact replica of his amp. Sigh. Sigh.

You assume that just because I'm not posting, I'm on the phone?

No, I just have nothing to add right now.

You assume that just because I'm not posting, I'm on the phone?

No, I just have nothing to add right now.

Yes. Yes I do assume that. Because whenever you're not around I usually think of three things. Three: sleep, school, phone.

I hate it when people make blanket statements like: "I don't like delay. Stop using it."

It's one of the ones that has a phone face on the outside and a keyboard and screen on the inside. And the phone face on the outside no longer works. The screen is dead. Half the buttons just died. All of that happened 2 days ago, randomly.

Only, you know, back then, if I was on a posting spree like this, it'd mean it's 11:55 a.m. my time, not 11:55 p.m.

But maybe that's what you're all hoping for. You know, the end of the postwhore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom