Wanglik, Guangdong Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chass...I found three video montages worth of James Spader sex scenes in Crash (no not the one that won the academy award)...I can't make this up, different sex scenes mind you.

I don't think it'd be appropriate for me to post a link here.
If you show me, you can show me tomorrow sometime (meaning later today) when I'm not about to go to sleep. I think it would be more than I could handle right now :lol:

BTW: Nu Pope = Senator Palpatine y/y?

Definitely Palpy.

And....Chass you don't want to get involved with Crash....what has been seen cannot be unseen you know.

I need sleep. I might be seeing someone i've missed for a while tomorrow and I'm pretty excited.

I'm more scared by the fact that I used James Spader and Casey from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles as examples to explain the varies ways of Bono and Edge slash...

And that I allowed myself to watch that scene from Crash again :shudder;

Well, um ... look, trains!

s640x480

That's better.

I've a lot here with the Telscum "Dome" in the background.

I'm particularly fond of this.

s640x480

They are rather ugly trains. I don't know what it is, they just look goofy.

Yeah, especially the Alstom refurbished ones like in that shot, though to be fair, they looked even sillier before the refurbishment programme. Yay eighties trains? :|

I likes the livery on that one.

I wish they'd called it something decent, like the Telstra Arena. It could be called Telstra Stadium now....or better yet, Docklands Stadium.

Yeah, it's silly. Did we really need two Telstra-named stadiums ANYWAY? Do we really need corporate naming of stadiums in the first place? Bleh.

And I like that livery, but I'm more keen on the new one they're introducing:

s640x480

(Yeah, poor shot; it was early on a dull morning and I only just got to the spot in time so I didn't even have a chance to figure out the best spot to capture it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom