Wanglik, Guangdong Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:giggle: Reminds me of the time Mr G was building a fence in Manurewa in a Housing Corp house....the bro's came up to him and said "G! (yes for real :giggle: ) yous wanna a car? We can get yous a nice Ford Commodore..."

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.....he was tempted to say yes just to see this Ford Commodore for himself!! :lol:

Oh god, you think that sort of stuff is just a joke based on stereotypes and then it actually happens. :lol:

:lol: I'm getting Google ads for Burger King here.

Gluey, go fetch me an extra well done Whopper :D

:hyper: You want smoky bacon with that? Extra crispy fries? There's plenty of water to bring back too...and the firemen are passing out free sand. Hell, I'll even bring you back a fireman!! THAT'S what you call a FUNTOY!!! :drool:

Well Batman never tried to push himself off as a SUPERhero. He just gets swept up with the general idea that comic book character = Superhero.

But when I start arguing Comic Books and Star Wars, that is a for sure sign that I am uber tired.

And I don't feel like arguing Comic Books, so either someone starts chatting me up some Star Wars or I am off to bed.

1. Just ... hell no.
2. I've no idea who that is anyway. I think I'm happier this way.

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it's a witch duck.
1. Come on, it was hot.
2. He's Maggie Gyllenhaal's brother :wink: She's in The Dark Knight, as I recall.

She turned me into a newt!

:hyper: You want smoky bacon with that? Extra crispy fries? There's plenty of water to bring back too...and the firemen are passing out free sand. Hell, I'll even bring you back a fireman!! THAT'S what you call a FUNTOY!!! :drool:
Oooooh, I want sand and water so I can make a sandcastle! And better bring me a fireman too :lol: To play with in the sand, of course :sexywink:

Well Batman never tried to push himself off as a SUPERhero. He just gets swept up with the general idea that comic book character = Superhero.

But when I start arguing Comic Books and Star Wars, that is a for sure sign that I am uber tired.

And I don't feel like arguing Comic Books, so either someone starts chatting me up some Star Wars or I am off to bed.
Han shot first. Discuss.

Well, does anybody ever come out and say "hai guyz, i's a supahherro!!!11!1"

And :lol: - I find Star Wars to be a bit of a snooze.

MOTHER FUCKING RIGHT HAN SHOT FIRST THOSE BASTARDS THAT DISAGREE CAN TAKE IT UP WITH ME, HAN, AND HIS BLASTER. THE BLASTER THAT WILL SHOOT FIRST! BECAUSE THAT'S HOW HAN ROLLS
This is why I love you, Ashley :love:

And, current Google ad:

"Listen to U2 Music. Free"

Well shit, I can do that just by grabbing any of the first 12 CDs on my rack :der:

And, current Google ad:

"Listen to U2 Music. Free"

Well shit, I can do that just by grabbing any of the first 12 CDs on my rack :der:

I've got this:

Listen To U2 Album
Albums, Lyrics, Radio and More! It's Free With The Music Toolbar

... yeah, because I totally don't own any U2 albums. That's why I'm on a U2 forum.

And really chass...that video clip is the only introduction anyone should ever need to James Spader.

Always getting his sexy on with the ladyfolk in one way or another.

And really chass...that video clip is the only introduction anyone should ever need to James Spader.

There's another scene in the movie where he has her bend over the desk, push her skirt up and her panties down, and jerks off on her back.

It's quite a film.

That was fucked up.

James Spader will get his sexy on with ANYTHING.

There is an entire movie out there that pretty much can boil down to him wanking over car accidents. For serious.

Dude is a sexomaniac. I <3 him.

Hahaha, this fucking cracked me up.

Hey guys, IT'S WORLD YUTE DAY.

s640x480

Good lord I'm tired.

I just hope I don't go to sleep and dream of James Spader having sex with cars :yikes:

ALSO: My computer is being a bitch and neither WMP or iTunes will open, leaving me musicless. But I'm about to turn the computer off, so it's not too worrying.

Chass...I found three video montages worth of James Spader sex scenes in Crash (no not the one that won the academy award)...I can't make this up, different sex scenes mind you.

I don't think it'd be appropriate for me to post a link here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom