Walking in A Randooomdumdooomdoooom Wonderland & Into 2008

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
6gopackgo.gif
6gopackgo.gif
6gopackgo.gif
6gopackgo.gif

I taped the game............I get to watch a snow PLAYOFF game :hyper:

oh and

6gopackgo.gif

What makes this eveeeeeennnnnnn better is that it didn't snow here! WOOT!

Brett Press Conference:
He is toooo cute! He is talking about how much he wanted one of those snow games that you need to bring a plow onto the field and he is like a little kid ...............his expression :cute:

He and Donald Driver had a snowball fight on the sideline........Brett took it easy on Donald and hit him in the butt.........Donald on the other hand wound up and aimed and got Brett in the face (luckily he had his facemask on)
I suppose that is a bit of revenge for the hard passes Brett throws to Donald that break fingers :giggle:

fah, hopefully it stopped raining and the mini fah soccer extravaganza went well
6gopackgo.gif

schmeg, that is great about the new students, have fun!
6gopackgo.gif

kelly thanks for rooting for the cow..........
6gopackgo.gif

Looks like Schmeg and Shari are happy campers today after the games yesterday! :up: :)

Sorry Shari, but I'm rooting for the Pats. Just because of Brady, former Michigan QB (and I have met him). I was rooting for the Packers in their last Super Bowl/playoff run though because they had Desmond Howard. I actually like 3 of the teams left. Packers, Pats and the Colts. Any of those 3 win it all it would be cool with me.

^It certainly helped the mood lift :) Can't complain.
It was fun to watch the customers *evacuate* around 3 yesterday.............poof, they were just all heading for the escalator and out the door..................buh-bye. Seemed like old times :happysigh:
The Pats? :eyebrow::madwife:
Actually, I am fine with it :)
I am too focused on the Cowboy/Giant game this afternoon and then next weeks game to get my mind wrapped around the Superbowl possibility........:crack: It would be sooooooooo nice to have a NFC Championship game at Lambeau Field ~ in other words GO GIANTS!

shoes_ibec1026552.jpg

:lmao:
the above :lmao: smiley is an expression of my feelings about this shoe and my feelings only..............it is not meant to insult anyone who owns them or wants to purchase them.........it is your $$$$ and you may purchase ugly-ass, er I mean extremely colorful, shoes if you would like to. I now return you to your regularly scheduled randoooom and I return to shoe shopping

^ I need these shoes for my bridesmaid dress (see my av) :yuck:

LOOK! The sick little smiley is the same color as the dress!!!

Last edited:
"this will eliminate ball from player"
(and shoulder from player apparently *ouch*)

GO CHARGERS!

Mike M seems to be staying in GB for awhile.........I have to admit that when they first hired him I really didn't care for him.........I eat my words and thoughts...........I have grown to really like him and his approach to coaching :up:

has anyone gone on a cruise before? I'm really toying with the idea of applying to one of the cruise lines after my assignment at the resort ends in June. Either that or I really want to still try to do something internationally. I think a cruise ship would be great because I wouldn't have to pay for rent and the pay is pretty good. As long as I have nothing keeping me anywhere (house or car payments) I want to wander around for the next year or so just baking away and getting as much experience as I can. There's soooooo many options on the websites to work on a ship that I don't even know what's good and what to stay away from.

I have gone on a cruise. Norwegian Cruise Lines ~ They were the originators of the Chocolate Buffet at midnight. I remember lots of chocolate fountains and fruit/cake to dip, candies in bowls, cakes, tortes, brownies ~ I don't think I have any pictures :(
The idea sounds fun, but I have heard that working on a cruise ship is hard work with looooooooong days since the food just keeps coming and coming. Norwegian was ok. Ours was a smallish ship compared to the others docked in the ports (In one port we were sandwiched by a Royal C ship and a Carnival ship ~ they were HUGE in size)
My friend N has gone on other cruises Royal Carribean and liked them.
Another friend has cruised Princess and has had high praise for them

I can't watch this anymore :crack:

How am I gonna watch the game next weekend if I can't watch this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom