Waiting For The Spring Thaw in Randooomdadoooom. Can I get a Amen?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SKOL VIKINGS!!!!!!!!

:shifty: :uhoh: I'm wearing my Vikings purple #4 tee shirt for the first time ever. It's been sitting on the corner of my desk since I bought it the week before the season started. Even if we lose today, lose in our first try at the playoffs....he's earned just a teeny tiny little spot on my heart. I'm confident we could have had a great season without him but #4 made football fun again this year, even if the bandwagon jumpers jumped off a few weeks ago.

slight issue today.....grandpa's 95th bday party starts at 3 but the game won't be over until after that :grumpy: I might have to just go to the nursing home at half time and finish the game in the lounge. EVERYONE in the family will be there plus lots of family friends so if I show up late my mom will probably murder me.

See every time I wore my Favre jersey, GB lost.
I can imagine everyone is happy to be playing in a dome today.

The Packers escaped to AZ just in time. Wow, it is actually 14 right now :ohmy: ~ heatwave!

slight issue today.....grandpa's 95th bday party starts at 3 but the game won't be over until after that :grumpy: I might have to just go to the nursing home at half time and finish the game in the lounge. EVERYONE in the family will be there plus lots of family friends so if I show up late my mom will probably murder me.
I wouldn't risk being late then :uhoh:

Ya got the car radio and then the lounge, at least.

Who knew we could be contagious miles and miles and miles apart :shrug:

It looks like the Vikes will win this quite easily! Are the Giants even trying to win?

I don't think there's a prettier girl in the world :love: :drool:

Photo-0263.jpg

*taken with my crappy phone :angry: Less than 2 months to go til iPhone time! I deserve a nice phone after years of crap!*

Back to little Lily....she was watching the game but then she sat up and turned around and just and is currently starring at me :cute: :heart:

the last half of last week's game and the first half of this game deserves a little cheer....

Skol Vikings
let's win this game
Skol Vikings
honor your name
Go get that first down
Then get a touchdown.
Rock 'em . . . Sock 'em
Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!
Go Vikings, run up the score
You'll hear us yell for more. . .
V-I-K-I-N-G-S
Skol, Vikings, let's go!

The Giants are playing like I feel, except for the fact I haven't given up on life the way NY gave up on the season.

A tweet from one of the radio guys I listen to.

no cbs game....:huh: I never understand why the networks pick and choose. If games are on they should show them! :madwife: It's basic tv channels so it's not like what they have on instead of a game is really of any interest...

the Vikings once lost to the Giants, in NY, 40-0. I believe that was a playoff game. Since then, I've always enjoyed a nice ass kicking by the Vikings to the Giants. This was a good 8-9 years ago but I haven't forgotten that game :tsk: :angry:

Looks like they are on their way to maybe breaking that record.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Reggie was mentioned :heart:

Going into the football thread isn't a good thing. Made the mistake of reading some past posts and got all :madwife: about Favre again.

Let. It. Go. Shari.

someday

yeah I was just referring to my "favorite" Tavaris. Field goal cause he couldn't throw a TD :flirt: I really don't like the guy....he stressed me out too much the last few seasons.

Back
Top Bottom