Waiting For The Spring Thaw in Randooomdadoooom. Can I get a Amen?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
that sucks :(

I think I figured out a solution. It's a grilling set with two kinds of sauces (in 12-ounce jars) and some other goodies in a box. If I take out the sauces, he still has the box to unwrap and then all the other little goodies, and I can take pictures of the sauces and put them in there and ship them out when I get home. I just needed to sulk about it for a few minutes. :)

Not that I am a fan or anything, but it sounds like 2009 might be going after another *celebrity* before the year ends. Rush Limbaugh, chest pains, rushed to hospital, serious condition

Evan Almighty or Bruce Almighty? I saw that in the theater and thought I'd like it better on my couch.

I had sweet & sour chicken for lunch & dinner...

Evan Almighty. I love it cos it was filmed near my aunt's house in Virginia. The ark was built in a-field-soon-to-become-a-housing-development over the fence. It was definitely a sight to see! :D

Orange chicken is in my posession *hugs it to body*
Gave the Asst. Store Manager a good laugh when I told him why I was in this morning..........he asked, I told him he was going to laugh, he said he wouldn't, I told him, he went "well ok", I told him again it was ok to laugh so he started :lol:-ing. Then he commented that he hoped it was still there, so then I had to take the bait and ask him if he ate my orange chicken, he got a little flustered and said no, I didn't.

Had no luck at B&B. They didn't have what you were looking for either, arw. I ended up stopping at Walgreens and getting Nivea Body Wash w/ lime blossom scent. Twice as much for less than B&B.

Sore throat is back :down:

The full version of City Of Ruins sung by Eddie Vedder during KCH needs to be released.
I get a lump in my throat when watching it.

Evan Almighty. I love it cos it was filmed near my aunt's house in Virginia. The ark was built in a-field-soon-to-become-a-housing-development over the fence. It was definitely a sight to see! :D
I can imagine it was quite the sight to see.

They let us leave work at 2 today. :cabbagepatch: Not only am I NOT AT WORK RIGHT NOW!!, but also I don't have to run like a madwoman from downtown to the airport and get on a 6:20 flight. I can take a nap, leisurely head down around 4:30, and be there around 5 to do the Read & Return thing with the book I bought last week and then leisurely head to my flight!

Think happy thoughts for me that the snow mess currently hitting the New York/New England area doesn't make me ring in the New Year from the Detroit airport!

That is COOL!

They let us leave work at 2 today. :cabbagepatch: Not only am I NOT AT WORK RIGHT NOW!!, but also I don't have to run like a madwoman from downtown to the airport and get on a 6:20 flight. I can take a nap, leisurely head down around 4:30, and be there around 5 to do the Read & Return thing with the book I bought last week and then leisurely head to my flight!

Think happy thoughts for me that the snow mess currently hitting the New York/New England area doesn't make me ring in the New Year from the Detroit airport!

:up: Happy travels to you!

Phone call from work. Schedule changed. I now am off on Sunday and have Monday & Tuesday as stockroom, inventory prep :hyper: This pleases me greatly :D

College Football today :up:

Bobby Bowden's last game for my alma mater :( . Yes, it was time to go, but they could have given him one last year to do a "victory lap" sort of thing. That would have been cool. One year wouldn't have hurt anything.

The Florida game should be interesting tonight too with all the stuff going on with Meyer.

Flannel PJ's on, Robe on, Warm laptop in lap.

I have zero tolerance for this sore throat. I swear my teeth ache. I got the flu shot when I last went to Dr. Whatever this is ~ GO AWAY!

Kohl's is open til midnight tonight :down:
It is a holiday.
Trying to get customers out of the store was challenging.
We started making announcements about the store closing at 6 around 5. Everyone just stopped in their tracks and said to one another, "they are closing at 6?"
YES, we are closing at 6.
Customers were pulling into the lot and trying to get into the store as we were leaving.

I'm getting good at this doing nothing stuff on my days off. Tomorrow the little tree disappears ( :shh: don't let the little tree know something is up; nice little bringing light into my life tree, you are sooooooo cute :cute::whistle: )

I did manage to get the hair cut and run to Walmart for a storage bin. Other than that I didn't do too much except be curled under blankets trying to get warm again. Can't get sick yet. Inventory season is here and waaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much to do.

I survived feeling terrible yesterday and I survived getting news at work that just made me want to :sad: for the last 2 hours. The work stuff isn't about me but someone I care about and respect tremendously. It is officially, unofficially, official.

Packers have late afternoon game :grumpy:

Just home from church and about to go make a hot cup of something. I love it when it snows gently and is sunny :love: It is too cold, tho.

Listening to Bruce Brunch on 105.7 The Hawk and they are playing Sandy. That is such a wonderful summer tune. I am transported to the beach :sigh:

Back
Top Bottom