Waiting For The Spring Thaw in Randooomdadoooom. Can I get a Amen?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A Springsteen concert is like a carnival ride. it leaves you breathless and alive ~ Jon Stewart

OK, I loved the audience doing the BRUUUUUCE! thing :lol:
He looks uncomfy having all the attention drawn to him in this fashion. It is seriously endearing. I have fallen more in deep like/love.
Jon Stewart :up:

Mellencamp was ok. My least favorite although Ron Kovic intro was good.

Ben Harper w/ Jennifer Nettles singing I'm On Fire:up:
Melissa Etheridge doing Born To Run ~ Watched again and Kenny on drums was the best part. A wee bit oversung. I much prefer the duet of Thunder Road ME and Bruce did years ago.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQpyxh3xpv8

Eddie Vedder doing My City Of Ruins :faint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:. It is THAT good! The best of the night.
Sting singing The Rising :up::love: w/ choir Damn that was good :love:

I just realized one of the presents I bought for my dad includes 24 total ounces of barbecue sauce. :|

20091230_0384.jpg

I'm soooo ready for it to be next Wed. I'm tired of holiday parties! After Tues I have a light month and won't be running around like a psycho everyday :der: Plus, I have a student doing their internship starting next week :drool: Can't wait for some extra help so I can work on new stuff.....

you :heart: the PURPLE!!!!!!!
I :heart: the purple. I :heart: the purple. I :heart: the purple..............um....................wait.......................maybe......................
well no.
I do :heart: purple, just not THE purple :sexywink:

See I just typed that and my computer went all wonky, resolving host problem.

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!
What the heck do I have on tv? Steve Carell doing a Noah's Ark thing? Morgan Freeman is in it too.
It was kind of funny.

It was orange chicken day at lunch time. I had leftovers and planned on having them for lunch tomorrow, I am off. I left them in the fridge at work :|. Now I am debating whether or not to go get them tomorrow morning :coocoo: I really don't want to go there, but I want my chicken. I am gonna end up being awake at 3 or 4 in the morning so I may as well just get up early and go get it.
I can check out the sale at Bath & Body :hmm:

^ ooooooooo cool a helping hand

yeah....just in time for all the holiday parties! :der: Supposedly my boss tried to get this guy to start early but it's not a paid position and his credit for school can't start until next week so there wasn't much of an incentive for him to start early. :grumpy: I seriously cannot wait! I have so many changes I want to make but I just haven't been able to with all of the holiday work. Now that the holidays will be over and I'll have help I will be able to do a lot of new things. :)

Apparently Jay Cutler isn't liked by quite a few people. I tweeted the link to the gif I posted the other day to a radio guy I listen to and got the response, "That is OUTSTANDING" and it got retweeted around this morning.

Cutler seems like such a twat. He was giving the finger to Chicagoans at the game the other night. I know they were prolly being obnoxious, but gee man get over it...............great for your PR.

I :heart: the purple. I :heart: the purple. I :heart: the purple..............um....................wait.......................maybe......................
well no.
I do :heart: purple, just not THE purple :sexywink:

See I just typed that and my computer went all wonky, resolving host problem.

well...I LOVE *THE* purple!!!!

After we had cake tonight my sister said to my brother, who is more of a Twins fan than a Vikings fan, "funny how she worked her obsession for the Vikings into your birthday...." :reject: I even said to my mom last night that it's too bad I didn't have blue and red decorations because I think he'd probably like a Twins cake more. But he's still a huge Vikings fan. Just not nutty like me. I showed up to dinner with a Vikings tee, hoodie, and socks. I was waiting for someone to ask if I had Vikings pants to match. :reject: I do not but I'm hoping now that the holidays are over I will be able to find Vikings flannel pj pants on clearance :flirt:

:yikes: not checking a bag?

I didn't want to...but I might have to. I don't want to check Christmas presents...especially if some of the Christmas presents are in glass containers...but I think with recent events and not having Jeff with Indy TSA friends with me, I'm going to have to. Or ship it and feel crappy when we do presents and my dad doesn't have much from me. :grumpy:

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!
What the heck do I have on tv? Steve Carell doing a Noah's Ark thing? Morgan Freeman is in it too.
It was kind of funny.

It was orange chicken day at lunch time. I had leftovers and planned on having them for lunch tomorrow, I am off. I left them in the fridge at work :|. Now I am debating whether or not to go get them tomorrow morning :coocoo: I really don't want to go there, but I want my chicken. I am gonna end up being awake at 3 or 4 in the morning so I may as well just get up early and go get it.

I would go back for the chicken too....well if I ate chicken! But I would totally go back for my leftovers! :yes: The B&B website has coco cabana and sweet cinnamon pumpkin shower gels listed but neither are in the stores :scream: They are my favorite and I always stock up during the sale. I went to 2 different stores plus I have a friend that works at a store and none of the 3 stores have it. I think I might just have to break down and order online. I just hate that shipping charge. Good deals though. $3 lotions, $5.00 shower gels, and lots of other tempthing things....

I didn't want to...but I might have to. I don't want to check Christmas presents...especially if some of the Christmas presents are in glass containers...but I think with recent events and not having Jeff with Indy TSA friends with me, I'm going to have to. Or ship it and feel crappy when we do presents and my dad doesn't have much from me. :grumpy:

that sucks :(

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!
It was kind of funny.

Evan Almighty or Bruce Almighty? I saw that in the theater and thought I'd like it better on my couch.

I had sweet & sour chicken for lunch & dinner...

I think I saw Bruce Almighty last night on the Kennedy Center Honors thing :wink:
Evan Almighty, thanks!

OK, I'm going for the chicken.

I would go back for the chicken too....well if I ate chicken! But I would totally go back for my leftovers! :yes: The B&B website has coco cabana and sweet cinnamon pumpkin shower gels listed but neither are in the stores :scream: They are my favorite and I always stock up during the sale. I went to 2 different stores plus I have a friend that works at a store and none of the 3 stores have it. I think I might just have to break down and order online. I just hate that shipping charge. Good deals though. $3 lotions, $5.00 shower gels, and lots of other tempthing things....
Try googling something like "free shipping Bath & Body Works" maybe there is a coupon code out there for free shipping :shrug:
Maybe a discount on spending $ and getting something off. Paying for shipping doesn't feel as bad, when you get more $ off the purchase.
N taught me to do that before buying stuff on the net.

Back
Top Bottom