Wait for the Summer - Brought to you by the CSGWs!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm fantastic! I've had a rather wonderful week, actually. :up:

Been up to anything exciting today? :)

Yeah, The Office was pretty shocking but quite funny. :up:

Cassie, in terms of U2 tickets, what do you think the cheapest ones would cost?

I don't know how I'll feel if Pam and Michael both leave the office for an extended period of time...:sigh: I really think the dynamic will lose a lot if that happens.

From Ticketmaster's listing of Chicago ticket prices:
Level 300 Seats
US $95.00 - US $250.00

Level 200 Club Seats
US $95.00 - US $250.00

Level 100 Seats
US $95.00 - US $250.00

Level 400 Seats
US $30.00 - US $55.00

General Admission Field
US $55.00

What are Level 400 Seats like, do you suppose? :hmm:

I'm looking at the possibility of seeing the LA show after Vegas if you were wondering. :wink:

:hmm: I'm sure it depends a lot on the stadium, but probably upper deck. I don't know if the levels determine location within the stadium as well or not though.

Ah, that makes sense! :hi5: How's it looking? :wink:

:hmm: I'm sure it depends a lot on the stadium, but probably upper deck. I don't know if the levels determine location within the stadium as well or not though.

Ah, that makes sense! :hi5: How's it looking? :wink:

Interesting. :up:

It's looking very good. Vegas is assured and there is some thought among some of us of doing the LA show too. For me, it is looking highly possible. :hyper:

Interesting. :up:

It's looking very good. Vegas is assured and there is some thought among some of us of doing the LA show too. For me, it is looking highly possible. :hyper:

Yay! That's great, I hope you can do both! :hyper:

I'm not sure if I'm going to do both...:hmm: I guess, it would only be another $60 or so, assuming I got GA, cheaper if not...it's hard to say no to that. :lol:

Yay! That's great, I hope you can do both! :hyper:

I'm not sure if I'm going to do both...:hmm: I guess, it would only be another $60 or so, assuming I got GA, cheaper if not...it's hard to say no to that. :lol:

It is going to be so great. :hyper: Why not extend the fun to another show and a few more days, I say! :wink:

Yeah, that's my thought too. It'd be really cool if you could do both. :hi5:

It is going to be so great. :hyper: Why not extend the fun to another show and a few more days, I say! :wink:

Yeah, that's my thought too. It'd be really cool if you could do both. :hi5:

:lol: Exactly! How long after the Vegas show is the LA show?

Hopefully I can! I honestly don't see why it wouldn't work out, unless my classes in the fall are really strict on attendance or something. So, :hyper: for now! :lol:

Vegas is the 23rd and LA is the 25th. :up:

U2 > attending class. :shifty: :wink:

:up: Okay, I would only be missing a week of class and work at most then. :rockon:

:lol: Maybe. :shifty: Unless it hurts my grade...:down: Silly colleges not understanding the need for people to travel and attend concerts! :tsk: :wink:

:hi5: It would be so perfect! All of my fun hanging out with you guys would be part of the paper, and how could I possibly argue with that? :D

:lol:

Ah, well, I still have a few months to figure out how to make it to both shows. And, in a few weeks, I'll definitely have my schedule for next year, and I can at least gauge how attendance policies might be. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom