Wait for the Summer - Brought to you by the CSGWs!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It was fun! There's just so much to do, we went on as many rides as we could today, and will continue the trip tomorrow too. Had dinner and shopped a bit at Downtown Disney, will also continue that tomorrow :D

(This is Zee :D How are you John??)

I'm fine, woke up at 6am today, gotta finish off a presentation for 9

And it's great how well everything is going for you guys :)

Everything is even better than we ever thought it'd be... it's just like having a super best friend share everything you do, we spend about 99% of the time laughing :lol:

:lol:

I'm sure!

Tomorrow calls for more rides, shopping and dining and returning back to our hotel with sore feet and barely able to keep our eyes open, as we have been these past few days.... We don't even get time to eat lunch, there's just so much to do in the area.

We are... as we say, we don't want it to end.... :( But there's always the next meeting to look forward to :hyper:

:wave: Sorry I missed you, John...I got an exciting email from my dr., and then ended up on the phone for an hour or so between my mom and the insurance company. :lol:

If you're still around, :wave:

Exciting as in good news?

Yeah I am, I'm relaxing at home enjoying a few hours of peace before the world ends again :lol:

Actually, yeah, he's finally prescribing me Marinol, which is a pharmaceutical derivative of cannabis, for my nausea that hasn't been helped by like 6 or 7 other drugs, while smoking has...but I don't really want to smoke because it's damaging, and he heard me out (over email :lol: ) about it, and he's going to let me try it out. And, I have no copay from my insurance for it either! :D

:lol: Test today? Or is there a presentation?

Sounds awesome Cassie

Nope just a presentation, it was so boring...I wanted to fall asleep during my other group members parts :lol:

Yeah, hopefully it works, we'll see. :lol:

Ah, so you're finished with it already? Did it go well, other than being boring? :lol:

Presentations are down, now one report, one essay and one exam next week and then I have slightly less work for a while :hyper:

Exam should be okay, the rest of it nightmare

but right now I'm no gonna think about that, that can wait for Saturday :wink:

I'm playing an RPG on the xbox and I replaced the soundtrack with NLOTH

War scene to Crazy Tonight :drool: + :lol: for all the wrong reasons :wink:

:lol: It's always so weird to play video games to different albums. A friend of mine has been playing Resident Evil 5 a lot lately and always puts music behind it. Sometimes, indie music or something like Muse just doesn't work for killing zombies...:lol:

I love it when some songs fit perfectly and then something comes out and is just so out of place like Crazy for War :lol:

See you later Cassie :wave:

Back
Top Bottom