Wait for the Summer - Brought to you by the CSGWs!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They terrify me! Courtesy of The Wizard of Oz, of course, and numerous, terrifying documentaries and things. Have you ever seen one before?
I don't know why but I've never been that scared of earthquakes... probably because you don't actually see them. Tidal waves and tornadoes are very visual and massive things, and they scare me more despite he devastation levels.

I haven't seen one in person. The math is sort of against you in seeing one. The closest you tend to get is when it looks like a hurricane outside. You know, high wind gusts with horizontal rain and hail. :wink:

Oh and you should be far more afraid of flying monkeys. :wink:

I haven't seen one in person. The math is sort of against you in seeing one. The closest you tend to get is when it looks like a hurricane outside. You know, high wind gusts with horizontal rain and hail. :wink:

Oh and you should be far more afraid of flying monkeys. :wink:

:lmao:

... yes, that really eases my fear of tornadoes! At least they're not as bad as flying monkeys!

... and on that note, I'm off for the evening! :lol: Speak to you tomorrow, guys :wave:

So terribly true...

Seriously though, if you get to a lower floor/basement you are almost completely safe from a tornado. :)

WE DON'T HAVE A BASEMENT!

Well, that's it then, I'm dead!

* I meant cellar, you made me go all American then Justin! :lol:

Night :D

Meetups galore! :lol:

July 12th Paris: partygirlvox
July 24th Dublin: Wild, Irishteen and Lemonchick
July 25th Dublin: Wild, Irishteen and Lemonchick
August 14th London: partygirlvox and Wild
August 20th Sheffield: partygirlvox and Waynetravis
August 22nd Cardiff: partygirlvox and Wild
September 12th Chicago: (planned) onebloodonelife
September 16th Toronto: (planned) Lemonchick
October 6th Atlanta: (planned) Flybabe
October 23rd Las Vegas: (planned) Babydoll, onebloodonelife, partygirlvox, Screwtape and waynetravis
October 25th Los Angeles: (planned) Babydoll, onebloodonelife, partygirlvox, Screwtape and waynetravis

Back
Top Bottom