Waikouaiti, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I scored lower than Traviud or lame bean? One incident of drunkposting makes you SO-OOO superthread impure. At least me...

Well, Liam did have that epic absence that's probably held him back. Plus he's a Superthread loser.

I think the biggest surprise is that Anna's more Superthread impure than U-Wen.

U2 Feedback - View Single Post - London Gig
BBC11.jpg

No, sure those aren't papers with lyrics taped ALL OVER Bono's speakers. They're probably, uhm. Nothing. Because we all know Bono is brilliant in remembering his own lyrics, especially new songs.

Larry must be sick again. *points to kleenex* Does he get sick EVERY time he comes to the States?

No, sure those aren't papers with lyrics taped ALL OVER Bono's speakers. They're probably, uhm. Nothing. Because we all know Bono is brilliant in remembering his own lyrics, especially new songs.

Baahahaha.

This reminds me of how Walk On's lyrics were taped to the stage every time they played it on Vertigo after its disastrous debut ... shame Bono kept walking away from them!

Larry must be sick again. *points to kleenex* Does he get sick EVERY time he comes to the States?
Bwhaha I didn't even see that. Who knows. Perhaps he's already sick of playing live?

Baahahaha.

This reminds me of how Walk On's lyrics were taped to the stage every time they played it on Vertigo after its disastrous debut ... shame Bono kept walking away from them!

Yea, and still he failed to read them. How hard is it to just remember the bloody words? Edge remembers all his parts, Adam barely fucks up these days and Lardence just alters his parts live so that he can play lazili, Bono's always the one to fuck up.

Not to mention that remembering lyrics is by far the easiest job any of the band members have. ESPECIALLY if it's your own lyrics.

Not to mention that remembering lyrics is by far the easiest job any of the band members have. ESPECIALLY if it's your own lyrics.

Yea, unless this finally proves that he doesn't write the lyrics. Because then okay I can understand that he doesn't remember them all.

AH well, he's a busy man, yada yada yada.

Bono's kids have been secretly writing his lyrics since ATYCLB. That's why they've blown all decade.

See, you really did need the Intarwebz on the train!

If it were less 3am and more 11pm, that might help your cause. :wink:

I'm back, GG2. Yes, these time zones suck. We should all have the same time.

Btw, cool picture up there.

Wrong, you all need to move here :D

Respect shouldn't take that long. Hope it's worth it.

gump, I love your avatar too :lol:

Thanks. Actually, I have Bonnie to thank for that, obviously. At least I'm respecting tuf bono every day now, which in turn gets me superthread purity points. :lol:

WRONG.

U2 will tour here this summer, so you all need to move here. And we've lots of countries near where you can see U2.

Does anyone need a better reason to come our way? This, easy jet and good beer, what else do we need?

Thanks. Actually, I have Bonnie to thank for that, obviously. At least I'm respecting tuf bono every day now, which in turn gets me superthread purity points. :lol:

I don't know who I respect more, tuf bono or Bonnie.

tuf bonnie?? :ohmy:

It does? I need to take this test...

I don't know who I respect more, tuf bono or Bonnie.

tuf bonnie?? :ohmy:

It does? I need to take this test...

tuf bonnie is a great one. We should definitely start using it.

And yes, you get an extra point just by respecting tuf bono.

This is a compelling argument. Plus Europe doesn't catch on fire very often.

I'll leave the beer to others though. :yuck:

Corrected, then.

Does anyone need a better reason to come our way? This, easy jet and good beer wine, what else do we need?

See, Europe gives you what you want.

And I'm not even European :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom