Waikouaiti, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hug: Aw. Well perhaps you should first get a social life, get those points up, then, when you've established a stable social life, go back to score superthread points!

Problem with this: leaves no time to save the world. Very important! :laugh:

Besides, unless I'm with people from here, I generally hang with the good old Christian soldier types. Points ain't moving nowhere, people! (and they probably shouldn't really)

Hey, GG2! When I'm in the Netherlands, we should totally do a tour of Dutch Superthread locations.

GG2, what's the name of that miniature world park close to The Hague? That would make for a nice location!

Wait, why does U-Wen need a social life? He's the busiest man in Melbourne!

Hey, we had 15 degrees here this Saturday. Now it's cloudy again. I hope the winds blowing from the North will take away these clouds.
It's roughly the same here too. Still cloudy but I can at least see some sky!
I'll be sending some nice weather your way!

Hey, GG2! When I'm in the Netherlands, we should totally do a tour of Dutch Superthread locations.
Well, that'd be tough. Monster is in the far north and Sexbierum in the south, to go to both places we'd need at least a day, and it's pretty expensive by train. And I'm not even sure if we can reach them by train since they're just villages!

I think that's easier said than done. ;)

U-Wen's a good looking guy with a nice personality, though. He could knock 'em dead.

True.

I wouldn't know what he looks like but he's a really nice guy, a musician and he cooks. How can girls NOT love him? :love:

Problem with this: leaves no time to save the world. Very important! :laugh:

Besides, unless I'm with people from here, I generally hang with the good old Christian soldier types. Points ain't moving nowhere, people! (and they probably shouldn't really)

Oh right ofcourse, we'll, uhm, let's just call Bono again to do that for you eh?

Ah, familiar situation. Well, I wish I could help you there, but I wouldn't know how. I guess we'll just eventually run into wild people and par-tay~! :yes:

GG2, what's the name of that miniature world park close to The Hague? That would make for a nice location!

Madurodam?

Well, that'd be tough. Monster is in the far north and Sexbierum in the south, to go to both places we'd need at least a day, and it's pretty expensive by train. And I'm not even sure if we can reach them by train since they're just villages!

I clearly need to spend more time in the Netherlands then.

You know where else I'd really like to go? Zeeland. Have a wild guess why!

Aw man. That's pretty damn shitty. What's causing all of this?
Insomnia. It must be stress induced, though I don't particularly feel stressed over anything other than NOT SLEEPING. I know it's time for my anxiety medication dosage to be increased, as I was noticing a little bit more anxiety some weeks before the insomnia started, but this is ridiculous. I see my psychiatrist on the 11th. She'll surely give me something to really knock me out.

My main problem is not so much falling asleep, but staying asleep. I seem to sleep 1-2 hours at a time before waking. Sometimes I can get back to sleep, sometimes I can't This morning is a "can't" morning.

I've just been so tired and on edge, with no energy to get anything done, and crying over the littlest things.

I clearly need to spend more time in the Netherlands then.

You know where else I'd really like to go? Zeeland. Have a wild guess why!

:uhoh: There's a railway museum? I honestly don't have a clue!

Yes! You should take Ax there - they have all these miniature trains and all! :lol:

:cute: And he's a tiny guy anyway so he'd fit right in.

lol, they have most of our country miniature there, I'm surprised you know it! :up: Haven't been there in years!

Insomnia. It must be stress induced, though I don't particularly feel stressed over anything other than NOT SLEEPING. I know it's time for my anxiety medication dosage to be increased, as I was noticing a little bit more anxiety some weeks before the insomnia started, but this is ridiculous. I see my psychiatrist on the 11th. She'll surely give me something to really knock me out.

My main problem is not so much falling asleep, but staying asleep. I seem to sleep 1-2 hours at a time before waking. Sometimes I can get back to sleep, sometimes I can't This morning is a "can't" morning.

I've just been so tired and on edge, with no energy to get anything done, and crying over the littlest things.

I'm sorry to hear that. :hug: Not being able to sleep sounds like a nightmare(no pun intended).
I hope you can find the cause and get some meds. Everyone needs sleep!

Where do I come from?

oh :doh: Ofcourse!

There's not much to see in zeeland though. Middelburg is a nice city, but besides that, I only know Zierikzee. We always went there when I was little during spring break, my dad dived there with his diving club, and we always had loads of fun with the kids in the woods.

:cute: And he's a tiny guy anyway so he'd fit right in.

lol, they have most of our country miniature there, I'm surprised you know it! :up: Haven't been there in years!

I spent some time in The Hague visiting some friends. My wife is going to spend the whole month of July there, so I might go back. The miniature park is really cool (especially for kids).

oh :doh: Ofcourse!

There's not much to see in zeeland though. Middelburg is a nice city, but besides that, I only know Zierikzee. We always went there when I was little during spring break, my dad dived there with his diving club, and we always had loads of fun with the kids in the woods.

Ahh right. I'd just like to go there so that I can say I've been to "old" Zeeland. Like in Massachusetts, I just randomly took the train to their Wellington so that I could say I'd been there. I got off the train, photographed myself with the station name sign, and hopped on the next train back into the city!

I suppose once I come to Europe, I won't be able to say Wellington is the most northern place I've been in the world ...

Ahh right. I'd just like to go there so that I can say I've been to "old" Zeeland. Like in Massachusetts, I just randomly took the train to their Wellington so that I could say I'd been there. I got off the train, photographed myself with the station name sign, and hopped on the next train back into the city!

I suppose once I come to Europe, I won't be able to say Wellington is the most northern place I've been in the world ...

I guess that title will probably go to Dublin? Not a bad choice indeed!

I spent some time in The Hague visiting some friends. My wife is going to spend the whole month of July there, so I might go back. The miniature park is really cool (especially for kids).
Ah, nice! Is she Dutch or just going there to work?
Well it's mostly impressive for kids yes, but if you've never seen it it's still pretty impressive.

:cute: :nerd:
Well, then we should also go to Breukelen(Brooklyn) and Haarlem(Harlem) and various other Dutch places that have new names in America.

Ah, nice! Is she Dutch or just going there to work?
Well it's mostly impressive for kids yes, but if you've never seen it it's still pretty impressive.

No, she is also Brazilian, but she's doing a summer course there . And I've seen the park, might want to take her there as there.

How are the beaches in The Hague in July?

I guess that title will probably go to Dublin? Not a bad choice indeed!

I should find somewhere random north of there to go for no good reason and make that the most northern place.

:cute: :nerd:
Well, then we should also go to Breukelen(Brooklyn) and Haarlem(Harlem) and various other Dutch places that have new names in America.

When in England, I should totally go to Melbourne, Derbyshire ...

I should find somewhere random north of there to go for no good reason and make that the most northern place.

For topical interest, you may want to go to Omagh?

Edit: I think there's a place called Swords just north of Dublin. Could be fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom