Waikouaiti, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saying I can only get a shag with prostitutes is nice? :grumpy:

Yeah, 69% isn't too bad a purity score to have stalled on. And I'm 18% on the SUPERTHREAD PURITY TEST! Hellz yeah people! :happy:

Noo, I was not saying that was your only chance at a shag. :flirt: Just one of the many!

And that's just because you're a postwhore! :tsk:

Why do I have the sneaking suspicion this will probably turn out badly?

And how much time do you have to kill on campus?

Yeah, I was kinda questioning that too. Worst comes to the worst, we have an awesome time criticising them and watching the new first years stumble around campus.

And I'll be free from 11 to about 2, I think, and if I don't have a tute then I'll be free till 4.

Yeah, I was kinda questioning that too. Worst comes to the worst, we have an awesome time criticising them and watching the new first years stumble around campus.

And I'll be free from 11 to about 2, I think, and if I don't have a tute then I'll be free till 4.

Haha, exactly. Like we did with Big Fella and those sideshow losers.

Ah, righto. I'll come in to keep you company then. Though aiming for around midday might be a bit more reasonable for me knowing my sleep schedule ...

Saying I can only get a shag with prostitutes is nice? :grumpy:

Yeah, 69% isn't too bad a purity score to have stalled on. And I'm 18% on the SUPERTHREAD PURITY TEST! Hellz yeah people! :happy:

This, this is where my taxes are going???? :angry:

Is there some U2-Netherlands type scheme I can be a part of....

OK now I'm really going....

Is it bad that I don't know half of the people in the Original list? :uhoh:

Some of them are old Superthreaders who aren't around much, others are various people who've just popped in briefly. The list seems to serve as a purity score storage place for the Bar too, as a couple of Bar posters have dropped in here to have their score added to the list.

This, this is where my taxes are going???? :angry:

Is there some U2-Netherlands type scheme I can be a part of....

OK now I'm really going....

Your taxes are going to an awesome History thesis. :drool:

G'night!

Chass! :love: :hug:

Aw, uh, I have a REALLY boring teacher you can borrow? I swear, hear him speak with his monotonous boring voice for 5 minutes and you're guaranteed to get a good night's rest.

Chass! :love: :hug:

Aw, uh, I have a REALLY boring teacher you can borrow? I swear, hear him speak with his monotonous boring voice for 5 minutes and you're guaranteed to get a good night's rest.
Sheer exhaustion is not even allowing me any decent sleep. This is terrible.

On the bright side, I'm remembering my dreams really vividly, because I'm spending only short bursts in REM sleep before awakening.

Oh.My.God.

Guys, it's actually NICE weather right now. I can see blue skies trough the clouds and it's sunny.

This is seriously the first time since.. december we've had decent weather. Coldest winter in history!

:rockon: Spring is coming!!

Sheer exhaustion is not even allowing me any decent sleep. This is terrible.

On the bright side, I'm remembering my dreams really vividly, because I'm spending only short bursts in REM sleep before awakening.

Aw man. That's pretty damn shitty. What's causing all of this?

Oh.My.God.

Guys, it's actually NICE weather right now. I can see blue skies trough the clouds and it's sunny.

This is seriously the first time since.. december we've had decent weather. Coldest winter in history!

:rockon: Spring is coming!!

Hey, we had 15 degrees here this Saturday. Now it's cloudy again. I hope the winds blowing from the North will take away these clouds.

Hey, GG2! When I'm in the Netherlands, we should totally do a tour of Dutch Superthread locations.

:hug: Aw. Well perhaps you should first get a social life, get those points up, then, when you've established a stable social life, go back to score superthread points!

I think that's easier said than done. ;)

U-Wen's a good looking guy with a nice personality, though. He could knock 'em dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom