Waikouaiti, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My sister despairs that spring will never come. It's snowing in March, she acts like it's never done this before.

That's how I generally feel (the inexperienced tropical me speaking). But this week has been pretty bad over there from what I gathered.

Snow sounds like fun :love: I'm sure that it isn't in reality though

That's how I generally feel (the inexperienced tropical me speaking). But this week has been pretty bad over there from what I gathered.

I love snow myself, but yeah, the weather has been crazy.

I'm safe here in Texas though, where the highs are going to be in the mid 80s by the middle of the week :combust:

EXCEPT who am I kidding, we all know I'd rather it were 20 degrees out there with ten feet of snow. :sigh:

Please excuse my ignorance but where do you live?

oh, and it's raining here! After all those fire warnings :huh:

Geneva, Switzerland.

I'm glad you got some rain over there, with all the fires...

I'm safe here in Texas though, where the highs are going to be in the mid 80s by the middle of the week :combust:

EXCEPT who am I kidding, we all know I'd rather it were 20 degrees out there with ten feet of snow. :sigh:

Right, I forgot you were in Texas :doh:

I actually like the snow a lot. I just can't bear with the gray weather...

Snow is great, but it's a bit too close to spring for that! It's almost spring at last!

*religion.

:wink:

Ah, I'd say nice, but paying bills isn't ofcourse.

You still rent dvds?

But I come from a country where popular wisdom says religion is the national sport. :wink:

Yeah, I still do... I feel bad downloading (I download some TV series, but not movies).

I don't rent them. I call mr cin at work and get him to bring them home for free :up:
He works in a dvd shop?

:reject: I'm a loser, I actually buy dvds.
But I come from a country where popular wisdom says religion is the national sport. :wink:

Yeah, I still do... I feel bad downloading (I download some TV series, but not movies).
Righto. :wink: those two are very comparable.

well, I buy dvds if I really like the movie, never actually rented any. I've downloaded Charmed the whole thing, but besides that I never actually download tv stuff. Just U2 things.

He works in a dvd shop?

well, I buy dvds if I really like the movie, never actually rented any. I've downloaded Charmed the whole thing, but besides that I never actually download tv stuff. Just U2 things.

I rarely watch a movie more than once, so I don't buy movie dvds. Only some series. I download tv stuff because it takes forever to get here - especially Lost, House and Damages.

He works in a dvd shop?

We get free rentals but still own hundreds of dvd's :huh: He used to work in a cd shop and we'd get free tix to festivals and cool things like that. If he gets a job with crappy extras then I'm outta here!!

You like Charmed? :love: me too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom