Vrbno pod Pradědem Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
coolian2 said:
I see we've taken a couple of early wickets this morning

And now I see the Poms are all gone for 342. If it weren't for Ambrose, that would've been a shocker of an innings.

coolian2 said:

Ah! Someone is here!

I have a cold from the chilled buses, but i'm glad it doesn't get toooooooo hot here
Well I won't be for long (cue Billy Bragg song...) Someone has to pretend to be working.... :shifty:

coolian2 said:
Bell dismissed to an alright ball from Anderson, but a shocking shot.

What a shithouse start.

I feel an unremarkable innings coming on.

Alright, so I'm not heading out just yet. Bah. And New Zealand needs to pick up their act in the cricket!

we only made it ONE PAGE since I left?

Michelle Obama is absolutely fucking amazing. Fuck Hillary, she can be our first female president after she's first lady for 8 years.

Also where's Ian? I keep meaning to tell him that the fictional book I'm reading for my historyc lass on central africa features a young boy who likes geography and is particularly obsessed with Ian's favorite city - Ouagadougou!

Varitek said:
oh my god the spitzer hooker is going to the UF show in NY this weekend!!!!!!!!!! i am so tempted to post this in IQ.

DO IT FOR THE LULZ.

Varitek said:
Also where's Ian? I keep meaning to tell him that the fictional book I'm reading for my historyc lass on central africa features a young boy who likes geography and is particularly obsessed with Ian's favorite city - Ouagadougou!

I hope this boy goes on a holiday to Fernando de Noronha.

Dalton said:
Where in God's name do you keep running off to?

i'm a busy woman!

i'm so pissed. i drove all the way to my parents' after work today to pick up my ireland shirt for the weekend. i couldn't find it. so then i figured i must have it at home. NOPE! NOT HERE. so tomorrow i have to go back :| :| :|

Varitek said:

I dunno, I wouldn't wanna get into trouble for not posting in the right section. Technically this is either an FYM issue or should go in Meetups in the UF thread.

Yeah, wouldn't want mofo82 to have another heart attack.

You could make it on topic though, "OMG SPITZER HOOKER IS A U2 FAN??!?!?! HOW DOES BONO FEEL???"

Axver said:

Yeah, wouldn't want mofo82 to have another heart attack.

You could make it on topic though, "OMG SPITZER HOOKER IS A U2 FAN??!?!?! HOW DOES BONO FEEL???"

:lmao: best subject line ever. Varitek I say go for it! People don't get in trouble for posting things in the wrong forums if it isn't deliberate. If the mods decide it is better for another forum they move it themselves. I think it is more news-worthy than meet-up-worthy. People in the meetup threads are going back and forth coordinating times and whatnot. Adding discussion to that like this will only make it more confusing to sift through it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom