Vote, and save the lives of fellow interferencer's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Angela Harlem said:
http://www.studio-kids.com/competition/begin vote.php?p=200

Sadly it has come to this. Some ugly little douchebag is beating my baby in this horrid baby competition and my husband has implored me to ask you grotty hippies for help. So help us, please. Or interferencer's will start dying. You know I mean it!

:angry: :heart: :angry: :heart:

Ummm...well it depends on who you're gonna kill.... Might be worth it. :wink:

thanks everyone. love youse all. really.

indra said:

Ummm...well it depends on who you're gonna kill.... Might be worth it. :wink:

:lol:

thanks kat, but it remembers IPs and wont allow more than one vote per day :(

no? i wasn't familiar with too much in the way of 'olivia' until after we brought her home from the hospital. actually, she is destined to live a life of coincidences. it's very weird.
what are the books about?

It won't take my vote :mad:

I keep getting a message saying I've already voted. I tried all 3 of my email addresses and got the same thing.

Bono's American Wife said:
It won't take my vote :mad:

I keep getting a message saying I've already voted. I tried all 3 of my email addresses and got the same thing.

Is DMP at your house? It works by IP.
But thank you for trying! :)

Angela Harlem said:
no? i wasn't familiar with too much in the way of 'olivia' until after we brought her home from the hospital. actually, she is destined to live a life of coincidences. it's very weird.
what are the books about?

the olivia books are awesome, Schmanna. :hyper:

one of my best girls is about to have her first little one, and i got her three of my favourite kids' books, and this was one of them.

check this linky link out: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0689829531/102-9136458-0859359?v=glance&n=283155

olivia :love:

:cute: I've been voting for the past few days, and will try to keep remembering. Too bad different email addresses don't work. :(

Back
Top Bottom