Vogan, Togo Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Chris Martin may be a codswallop, but I'd say he's a professional at whatever that is. And since when did Bono invent audience interaction, anyway?

I'd personally spend money on songs that aren't by Coldplay, though. Like, um, hangonletmethink

Well he didn't invent it, like Chris Martin invented the piano, but I reckon he perfected the audience interaction although you probably won't agree. :wink:

Well he didn't invent it, like Chris Martin invented the piano, but I reckon he perfected the audience interaction although you probably won't agree. :wink:

Not really, no. :lol: I wouldn't change a thing, though. But a lot of U2 fans seem to have the impression that before U2, bands just stayed as far away from the audience as possible, which bugs me. And that Edge invented the piano. Which he did.

Not really, no. :lol: I wouldn't change a thing, though. But a lot of U2 fans seem to have the impression that before U2, bands just stayed as far away from the audience as possible, which bugs me. And that Edge invented the piano. Which he did.

Yeah, yeah, they were plenty of artists who interacted with the audience way before Bono was there. The Edge invented the beanie and the handlebar moustache ...

But a lot of U2 fans seem to have the impression that before U2, bands just stayed as far away from the audience as possible, which bugs me.

U2 fans have their history around the wrong way. Shoegaze came AFTER U2! AFTER!

OK, people.

I am going to review a wine.

It is in fact a fermented wine, it is a port. It is not just any port, it is Penfolds. It is an aged tawny, sourced from vintages of 5-10 years in age.

Because it is a Penfolds, you feel pompous before you've even had a sip. It's actually astonishingly cheap in Australia, and I really can't fathom how it is this cheap because it's a rather good tawny. You have to tell your friends it's expensive. Because it is rather good tawny.

Rather, old chap.

Why, you see, once you sip this port, you suddenly realise that you don't feel pompous - you are pompous. You suddenly feel refined. It's a wonderfully smooth port. And the more of it you drink, the more cultured you are, the more class you have.

Plus it looks fucking great in a glsss. Er, I mean, it looks spiffing! Think I may need to drink more to gain more classy and refined phrasing. Excuse me ...

the hardy boyz

521px-The_Hardy_Boyz.jpg

The original author of the Hardy Boys wrote some Nancy Drew books too.

My childhood is now retroactively RUINED.

The Hardy Boys books were ghost written by millions of different people, so I think it's okay that they overlapped a bit in some other franchises.

That doesn't save my childhood, Bonnie.

Won't you PLEASE think of the children?

Ready for some more spending on iTunes! Just purchased "The Wanderer".

U2.com's disease of incompetence is contagious, it seems. Eventim.fi were meant to begin the sales for the Helsinki gig on Monday morning. Tickets can be bought now! Great if you know ... if you're waiting for 9am Monday and find what you want is gone, you're going to be fucking livid.

Something about the first non-sticked thread in this subforum is cracking my ass up: http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f309/

Might it be in ... Germany?

Back
Top Bottom