Viva Las Vegas with The CSGW's (Yepperpeppers, and Foodies!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The lights and craziness do seem kinda fun, but I'd never trust myself with gambling. :lol:

I really hope it works out to, you deserve it. :yes:

:lol: Me either, which is why it's definitely better than I'm not 21. :wink:

Thanks again! :D

:wave: I'm off work, so I'm going to walk home, I'll be back in a bit. :D

:wave: Cassie!

I'm on msn with John but I think the work finally got to him and he's just talking nonsense.
38.png

I'm fine abides inside the epic. The lunatic scratch decides past any grouped jargon

How are you?

:tsk: I'm going to go nuts if you keep talking like that. :wink: I'm good though, trying to make myself read or work on bullet points for my paper, but the motivation isn't quite there...:lol:

:tsk: I'm going to go nuts if you keep talking like that. :wink: I'm good though, trying to make myself read or work on bullet points for my paper, but the motivation isn't quite there...:lol:

Procrastination crawls opposite the stripped stone. Cassie rants without a handed disorder. Does the surplus curtain the structured software? Cassie refreshes a dot. :yes:

The existence escapes with madwife. How can every misprint triumph? Madwife contents the pedestrian outside the vinyl. How will a gown cut madwife?:sad:

:lol: No worries. The popsicle was tasty, and so were the Oreos. :D Now I'm hanging out, talking with my roommate, who thinks I'm a hussy. :lmao:

How was your dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom