Viva Las Vegas with The CSGW's (Yepperpeppers, and Foodies!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:shifty: Yeah a couple times. :wink: Once at the beginning of the semester, when I caught him beaming at me, and I returned the smile. :D And, then more recently, when I caught him looking at me out of the corner of his eyes a couple weeks ago.

One of my TAs last year did that too! It's so awesome of them. :yes:

:cute: That's so sweet. He sounds quite adorable. :yes:

Cassie he's so cute! :cute: Is it weird and creepy that I can totally imagine you two together, 'cause I seriously can. :wink: :yes:

:cute: Yay! I'm glad you think he's cute too. :D

:lol: Not at all! Honestly, if you met him (and me, in person), it'd probably make you think that even more. Seriously, I'm so excited that you think we could work together (based on a photo :wink: )! :hyper:

Well sorry Bono, if I wanted to go see U2 outside of Dublin I'd go to...Milan, Milan would be a 100 times better than Vegas. What is the big deal about Vegas anyway? It's such a random place to go :lol:

The Strip! All of the lights and the decadence! :drool: It's going to be fun for me, since I've never been there, and I always like to travel to new places. :up:

Well sorry Bono, if I wanted to go see U2 outside of Dublin I'd go to...Milan, Milan would be a 100 times better than Vegas. What is the big deal about Vegas anyway? It's such a random place to go :lol:

It's where the party's at, yo!

:cute: Yay! I'm glad you think he's cute too. :D

:lol: Not at all! Honestly, if you met him (and me, in person), it'd probably make you think that even more. Seriously, I'm so excited that you think we could work together (based on a photo :wink: )! :hyper:

Well it's not just based on the picture but also just everything you've told us about him! And I just have a gift with these things sometimes...I just know...:wink:

Well it's not just based on the picture but also just everything you've told us about him! And I just have a gift with these things sometimes...I just know...:wink:

Ah, yes, that's true, I've told you guys quite a bit about him, haven't I. :reject: :lol: Good, I always like to hear reassurance about my dating decisions. :wink:

Ah, yes, that's true, I've told you guys quite a bit about him, haven't I. :reject: :lol: Good, I always like to hear reassurance about my dating decisions. :wink:

:lol: Don't be ashamed about talking about him, personally I love to hear this stuff, it just makes me happy. :p I think it'll work out, he really seems like he's definitely your type. :yes:

U2 should play a show in the middle of all of us, then we'd all be able to see them cheaply

We need a U2 should play Greenland petition :wink:

I guess Vegas has just never been a place I've been interested in travelling to much :shrug:

Yeah, I'm mostly excited to see all of the lights and craziness. :D I sort of wish I were 21, so I could gamble a bit, but I think it's probably better that I'm not. :wink:

:lol: Don't be ashamed about talking about him, personally I love to hear this stuff, it just makes me happy. :p I think it'll work out, he really seems like he's definitely your type. :yes:

:lol: Good, I do tend to talk about him a lot, but it's just because it makes me so happy, you know? :D Thanks! I really do hope it works out, otherwise, it's been a fun time all semester anyway. :wink:

Yeah, I'm mostly excited to see all of the lights and craziness. :D I sort of wish I were 21, so I could gamble a bit, but I think it's probably better that I'm not. :wink:

:lol: Good, I do tend to talk about him a lot, but it's just because it makes me so happy, you know? :D Thanks! I really do hope it works out, otherwise, it's been a fun time all semester anyway. :wink:

The lights and craziness do seem kinda fun, but I'd never trust myself with gambling. :lol:

I really hope it works out to, you deserve it. :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom