Vision over Visibility, The CSGW's (now available on ISpyTM)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, my guts are finally starting to rebel against not being medicated, and I still have a month of no meds to go until I can get screened for that stem cell trial, so it's going to be an interesting month or so. :lol: Oh well, it happens. :wink:

I'm not sure...I want to wait and see if arenas are going to be a possibility for the following legs, but the tour info's been so convoluted that trying to plan for these sorts of things isn't easy. :lol: Basically, I have no idea. :lol: Why do you ask?

Yeah, my guts are finally starting to rebel against not being medicated, and I still have a month of no meds to go until I can get screened for that stem cell trial, so it's going to be an interesting month or so. :lol: Oh well, it happens. :wink:

I'm not sure...I want to wait and see if arenas are going to be a possibility for the following legs, but the tour info's been so convoluted that trying to plan for these sorts of things isn't easy. :lol: Basically, I have no idea. :lol: Why do you ask?

:hug: I hope things don't get too rough over the next month.

Yeah, U2.com is a mess. :down: No reason, I was just wondering. :)

:wave: Hi Cassie, I'm fabulous actually... all work finished and the weekend isn't even over yet! How's it hanging?

And how's everyone else?!

I think me and Lottie (provided she comes, which she probably will) will fly out to LA, because it's heaps cheaper, then go along for the ride (although I've just thought, how much room does jase have in her car and would be cousin fit :hmm: ) and we'd all go in on hotel costs oui?

:wave: Hi Cassie, I'm fabulous actually... all work finished and the weekend isn't even over yet! How's it hanging?

And how's everyone else?!

:hi5: Those are always awesome weekends! I'm doing alright, better than yesterday, and I'm on spring break, so I've been incredibly lazy and a slight delinquent already, so...:wink:

Dates are on U2.com, October 23d.

Sleeping arrangements? A large suite which fits all of us :D

:up: I will look into it. It'll depend a lot on my school/work schedule, which I should have figured out in the next couple of weeks, once I can register for classes. I've never been to Vegas, so it would be awesome to get to go! :hyper:

Jase's truck can hold 6 people including herself :D

Emma, you and Wayne and Lottie can fly down here and crash the first night at my house? That ok? :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom