Vision over Visibility, The CSGW's (now available on ISpyTM)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the public sale for the Atlanta area supposedly go on sale April 6th,and they should have something up now,don`t you think? :shrug:
Or at least that`s what it says here U2 Tour News from U2tours.com

U2.com really needs to get specific on all the US dates. It is pretty pathetic that they post those details and then take them off. :down:

The wait must really be a pain for you too I'm guessing. With tickets, I always want to just get that part over with so I don't have to stress anymore. :crazy:

EDIT: I do think the date and venue are accurate but I'm not sure about the day the tickets go on sale. :hmm:

U2.com really needs to get specific on all the US dates. It is pretty pathetic that they post those details and then take them off. :down:

The wait must really be a pain for you too I'm guessing. With tickets, I always want to just get that part over with so I don't have to stress anymore. :crazy:

EDIT: I do think the date and venue are accurate but I'm not sure about the day the tickets go on sale. :hmm:

The ticket part I`d really love to get off of my shoulders,then I will be ecstatic.

U2.Com has nothing at this point??

The ticket part I`d really love to get off of my shoulders,then I will be ecstatic.

U2.Com has nothing at this point??

Exactly. It is like everything is set in stone at that point. :up:

Last time I looked, all the Europe dates are posted on U2.com but only a few of the US ones are. I don't know what is happening but I still believe the dates they first posted (then took off the site) won't change. Hopefully, U2.com will get things together soon. :huh:

Exactly. It is like everything is set in stone at that point. :up:

Last time I looked, all the Europe dates are posted on U2.com but only a few of the US ones are. I don't know what is happening but I still believe the dates they first posted (then took off the site) won't change. Hopefully, U2.com will get things together soon. :huh:

I sure hope they do,cause this is so eating at me,I really want to see them this year...

:hmm: The only thing that sounds bad is a whisper/hiss after many of Bono's vocals, is that what you are talking about? If so, we probably have the same or a similiar version.

Yeah that's it, it sounds really bad like an echo that just doesn't work

Also it sounds like Viva La Vida, maybe Eno wanted to do a real U2 vs Coldplay, give them both the same song and see who makes a better version :wink:

Yeah that's it, it sounds really bad like an echo that just doesn't work

Also it sounds like Viva La Vida, maybe Eno wanted to do a real U2 vs Coldplay, give them both the same song and see who makes a better version :wink:

It is very weird. I hope it was intentional because I can't figure out what the point of it would be. :hmm:

:lol: Yes, Eno out of boredom perhaps wanted to do an experiment. :wink:

Maybe in better quality it sounds better? I should watch linear again and find out :hmm:

I actually like the song, the intro is great, so is the bridge and I love the ending. Bono needs to redo the vocal take though

Maybe in better quality it sounds better? I should watch linear again and find out :hmm:

I actually like the song, the intro is great, so is the bridge and I love the ending. Bono needs to redo the vocal take though

The song is really good and I was surprised when I heard first heard it. My first thought was of course, how did this not make it on the album?! I too would like Bono to try another vocal take because an amazing vocal could really add to the song. :up:

The song is really good and I was surprised when I heard first heard it. My first thought was of course, how did this not make it on the album?! I too would like Bono to try another vocal take because an amazing vocal could really add to the song. :up:

At least get rid of that effect, oh and they should make the bridge longer, it's beautiful

So U2 360 will not be 360 in Ireland :lol:

OMG guys, I am officially going crazy with finals week:

My schedule:

I did the 3 assignments that were due before noon today last night, staying up till.... 3ish I htink? Not sure. :crack:

This morning, up early to finish the rest and submit online.

Tomorrow: an exam and a 30 page research paper due.

Thursday: 20 page research paper due.

And Wayne gets here Friday night, I don't even time to be nervous anymore! :lol:

Add major PMS to this and I'm a total mess.

Do share. :wink:

U2 slightly more than 180 degree tour :wink:

12464s_a.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom