Victory Beach, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something about year old fruit just doesn't work for me

This was my initial response too.

But holy god, this actually works. It's hard not to get what's left and just eat all of it on the spot.

why you'd give him your number?

I don't know. I'm an idiot. He said he needed to ask me something over text, so I said okay and typed my number into the IM before I could stop myself. Jeezus. Maybe I've been hanging around Tre too long.

Wow, people are surprised that National's tax cuts favour higher earners. What did you expect?

Next they're going to be surprised when National privatises something.

Morons. Do people just not educate themselves before voting? "hurrr im bord wit Hulun, letz vote 4 Kee!!1!11!!11"

You don't have to. Sleep is a social construction forced upon wome.....fucking classes.
that offends me.

I don't know. I'm an idiot. He said he needed to ask me something over text, so I said okay and typed my number into the IM before I could stop myself. Jeezus. Maybe I've been hanging around Tre too long.
ha, i've done that before too. i just hand over the phone number like an idiot :doh:

Oh shit, my Macbook's come with iTunes 7. I know I could find iTunes 6 somewhere ... I wonder if I should downgrade or not.

Yeah, I need another stoner in my life like I need fucking hole in the head. What'll this one do? I mean, my father abandoned me on my 15th birthday, my mom's boyfriend threatened to kill her if he ever saw her again, and James knocked me up then split for Virginia. Luckily (if you can call it luck), I miscarried.

Yeah, I need another stoner in my life.

Fun: Confusing American co-workers with British/Aussie terms.

Oh my fucking hell.

Now Gavin's saying I should learn to count cards and go to Vegas with him to play Blackjack.

I don't want to talk to this guy anymore.

50 more posts to go.

Tell me I don't have to make them talking to myself.

Hey Khan, you have two Macs, right? Do you have a network or something set up? I was just wondering how I could access files on my old Mac from my new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom