Victory Beach, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Narrator: Suddenly the doors slammed closed

Woman (over the video): I didn't know what to do, I stared, helpless, at my children as the train rolled out. The last coherent though I remember is thinking I would never see them again.

Narrator: With her children's very lives at stake, the woman reached for the emergency break

*enter an angry looking conductor*

Conductor: Take your seat ma'am, we have a dead line to make
Woman: But my children!
Conductor: I don't have time for this nonsense, TAKE. YOUR. SEAT.

The conductor has a long, curly moustache and top hat, of course.

The conductor has a long, curly moustache and top hat, of course.

Snidely-774178.JPG

it's a branch of the federal government that oversees banks and stuff. it was basically put in place (iirc) after the stock market crash when banks started failing, so investors lost all their money. the reason i hate them though is because i have to research any account that's had a debit or atm card issued, on the off-chance someone's committing identity theft.

Woman (over the video): I didn't know what to do, I stared, helpless, at my children as the train rolled out. The last coherent though I remember is thinking I would never see them again.

Narrator: With her children's very lives at stake, the woman reached for the emergency break

i love it.

Reporter: We had a talk to a South Yarra local to see what the general populace of the area thinks of Mrs. Schmuckbrigade's inconveniences.

Local: Oawh yeah, mate - she's a top bloke an' I reckon what they, you know, what the trains, um, the trains people, y'know I reckon they's fuckin' tossers, mate. Fuckin' leaving the kids alone. Bloody oath. [opens fourex stubby with nostril]

guys...from the notes that i made so far
love seems something like wanting a scar
well i could be wrong i'm just not sure, you see
i've never been in love before
(never been in love before)
*cheesy synth*

Reporter: We had a talk to a South Yarra local to see what the general populace of the area thinks of Mrs. Schmuckbrigade's inconveniences.

Local: Oawh yeah, mate - she's a top bloke an' I reckon what they, you know, what the trains, um, the trains people, y'know I reckon they's fuckin' tossers, mate. Fuckin' leaving the kids alone. Bloody oath. [opens fourex stubby with nostril]

Yeah, I think this is pretty much what I watched.

That is some FANtastic dancing. Makes me want to listen to a full Depeche Mode album, but Napster has none :sad:

It's from a school dance performance on UKTV or something. I don't think it'll offer anything you're not used to if you haven't seen it before though (white people doing bad dancing to mediocre synths in new wave song, etc.).
ahh i see. youtube's blocked here (grr) but hold on, i can find the funniest dm video i've ever seen.

here it is:
YouTube - Depeche Mode - See You

oh fuck fuck fuck fuck. They're at home. They're jsut sitting there at home. In my fucking folder.

woooohoooo i have an internship. unsure yet if it's payed, but it is something to do with my life. still applying for other stuff, but awesome.

there's some sort of awful flooring chemical drifting into my friend's apartment, so i had to opent he window, but it's fucking cold! can't win.

Sorry Vazza, I left two papers at home that need to be turned in tonight by 6:30, and I can't print new copies of the papers, they have to be these two originals :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom