Very Disturbed...............

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonovation

The Fly
I read a report today about an incident in Seattle. Apparently, a lady was encouraged to commit suicide cos her car was holding up traffic...

Apparently, motorists passing by we're encouring her to jump from a 60ft bridge...

Sorry, and I'm not branding you all with this...but its sick. It must really be a pisser if you stuck behind the person trying to kill themselves when you need to get to work *heavy sarcasism"

Oh yeah, I heard about that. Sick but typical.
Guy on KABC radio said people can show compassion in this country, but not if you mess with thier commutes. Geez. What a bunch of idiots.
frown.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista, that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

[This message has been edited by Miss MacPhisto (edited 08-29-2001).]

I heard a story once about a woman that was raped in peak hour on Sydney's central station. No one stopped to help her either, thay had their trains to catch.

No wonder people lose faith and want to give up.

This lady didn't jump did she?

said lady did jump at the encouragement of passing idiots but fortunately, according to the story I read yesterday, did not succumb to her injuries.

Back
Top Bottom