Vertigo SUCKS!!! What do you think are the worst songs ever?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Infinity

Refugee
Vertigo SUCKS!!!

It's the worst song in the history of mankind! It's even worse live. It has the stupidest group of words I have ever heard in my life. The song is stupid stupid stupid. As if it is not enough playing it once in a show, they play it twice! That's TWICE the stupidity! Ohhhh this song is sooo stupid. How much more stupider can it get! So stupid! When I first heard it I thought it was Britney Spears! This song is so stupid!

yeah Vertigo is definitely the worst song ever created by anyone ever and everytime U2 plays it, a puppy dies...

I sure hope you were being sarcastic.

funny that if this song weren't a single, and the whole IPOD wouldn't have happened, "Vertigo" would probably be one of the most coveted songs here at Interference.

by the way, this is is the worst thread ever made. everytime a thread this stupid is made, a puppy dies. luckily, i don't think any man or woman is capable of starting another thread that is as stupid as this one. so at least only one puppy had to die.

Worst song in the history of mankind: Save A Horse, Ride A Cowboy with the Milkshake song a close second.

mikal said:
funny that if this song weren't a single, and the whole IPOD wouldn't have happened, "Vertigo" would probably be one of the most coveted songs here at Interference.

True. If it was a burried album cut and not a single, it would be a cult classic ala Acrobat, Crumbs, and Gone.

But it's the "popular" song. So hipsters have to hate it.

mikal said:

by the way, this is is the worst thread ever made. everytime a thread this stupid is made, a puppy dies. luckily, i don't think any man or woman is capable of starting another thread that is as stupid as this one. so at least only one puppy had to die.

wow, chill out man. obviously i'm being sarcastic. not just you, but a lot of people don't seem to have a sense of humour.

Infinitum98 said:

wow, chill out man. obviously i'm being sarcastic. not just you, but a lot of people don't seem to have a sense of humour.

actually, i have a great sense of humor. couldn't you tell that i was being sarcastic?

geez, get a sense of humor, would ya?

Re: Vertigo SUCKS!!!

Infinitum98 said:
It's the worst song in the history of mankind! It's even worse live. It has the stupidest group of words I have ever heard in my life. The song is stupid stupid stupid. As if it is not enough playing it once in a show, they play it twice! That's TWICE the stupidity! Ohhhh this song is sooo stupid. How much more stupider can it get! So stupid! When I first heard it I thought it was Britney Spears! This song is so stupid!

Have you heard Kid A? 10 of the worst, all in a row, on 1 record.

mikal said:

actually, i have a great sense of humor. couldn't you tell that i was being sarcastic?

geez, get a sense of humor, would ya?

cmon man, i was just being sarcastic when i told u chill out...couldn't u tell??

relax a little man

SiW87 said:
Hello? Worst song in the history of mankind?

Umm... Barbie Girl by Aqua?

Close the thread now. It's over.

Barbie Girl may be bad, but it's better than Save A Horse, Ride A Cowboy.

Axver said:

Barbie Girl may be bad, but it's better than Save A Horse, Ride A Cowboy.

I have never had the pleasure of hearing Save A Horse, Ride A Cowboy before?

LJT said:

I have never had the pleasure of hearing Save A Horse, Ride A Cowboy before?

I once had the misfortune of having it on my computer, but thankfully, I am now unable to upload it for you.

(Why was it on my computer? One of my friends wanted to show me just how crap it is.)

Axver said:

I once had the misfortune of having it on my computer, but thankfully, I am now unable to upload it for you.

(Why was it on my computer? One of my friends wanted to show me just how crap it is.)

who is it by?:huh:

MrBrau1 said:

Is that the Country w/ Hip Hop atitude song by Big & Rich? They really are bad.

That would be the one. I think listening to that song can easily be classed as cruel and inhuman punishment.

I'd also like to nominate for title of One Of The Worst Songs Ever, Ride Wit Me by Nelly.

He could at least learn how to spell 'with'.

Lets have a look at the Chorus to one of the worst songs EVER.

Snow - Informer

Informer you no say daddy me Snow me I'll go blame
A licky boom boom down
Detective mon said daddy me Snow me stab someone down the lane
A licky Boom Boom Down

yimou said:
Let have a look at the Chorus to one of the worst songs EVER.

Snow - Informer

Informer you no say daddy me Snow me I'll go blame
A licky boom boom down
Detective mon said daddy me Snow me stab someone down the lane
A licky Boom Boom Down

:lmao:

That is such total shit.

I'm trying to remember the name of another song that has to be in my top ten worst songs of all time. It's an R&B song with absolutely disgusting lyrics such as "I want your tongue on my neck, on my breasts, on my stomach" and a whole lot of moaning. Anyone know what that wretched piece of musical faecal matter is called and who it's by?

Infinitum98 said:

cmon man, i was just being sarcastic when i told u chill out...couldn't u tell??

relax a little man

what's the deal? i was being sarcastic when i said i was being sarcastic. how could you not fathom that?

Axver said:

:lmao:

That is such total shit.

I am tempted to post all the lyrics to that snow song. But i think it would be too cruel. It is indeed the most shitty lyrics i have ever read...

And i seem to remember a song with the lyrics you mention :scratch: What can it be

yimou said:

I am tempted to post all the lyrics to that snow song. But i think it would be too cruel. It is indeed the most shitty lyrics i have ever read...

And i seem to remember a song with the lyrics you mention :scratch: What can it be

Oh, please do post them! I got such a laugh from that chorus.

I remember I saw that song when I tuned into Australia's top fifty music videos ages ago to see if anything decent was charting (no, nothing was). But for the life of me, I can't remember who did it ... I think I erased it from my memory.

Back
Top Bottom