verdict reached in lacy peterson case

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
it will be announced later this afternoon.

i tried replying in that other thread we had a while back but it seems that was moved to the archives.

First degree murder for Laci, second degree murder for Connor.

Yes, justice has been served.

I couldn't believe it when I listened to it. I honestly thought that they were going to announce either second degree for Laci, or not guilty at all. My mother actually pumped her fist in the air when the judge or whoever it was said that Peterson was guilty of murder at the first degree.

It's great to see that another O.J. Simpson wasn't pulled. :up: Just a pity that we didn't get to see his face. It would have been nice to see the cocky bastard squirm.

I stopped following it, it was too depressing. As hard as it was to like the guy, the whole case seemed utterly circumstantial. and not very strongly so at that. I really have a hard time seeing how he could be judged guilty, subject to the death penalty.
Maybe the pundits will help me understand.

looks like he's guilty , but then again WHY he acted so weird all the time ??!!!
he is facing a death penalty for one murder , while the other guys get free after killing 5 to 20 people

Scott Peterson has to be the ultimate scum bag. He had everything in the world. A great life and a beautiful wife who was expecting. He cheats on his wife, which is utterly baffling. I mean Laci's smile just brights up a room. Then he kills her and their unborn child.

I mean, WTF??

Most guys would love to be that lucky to have a great wife like Laci.

Fucking Asshole!!!!

:angry: :angry: :angry:

HOLY CRAP!!

I'm watching the news and they just showed a former Juror (interview) and its my high school friends MOM! :shocked:

But now I'm really curious.. because I think she was one of the ones that left the jury! Ooo I need to talk to my friend :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom