Velvet Underground's "SWEET JANE"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
financeguy said:
In that case, you have been misrepresented as people were implying that you were constantly asking for them.
Um, as far as B&C goes, he has been constantly asking for (totally not rare, still in print) songs.

"Just ignore them" doesn't cut it. The annoying thing is that the thread title make it look like he has something to say about the thread or band in question, but then it turns out to be a stupid MP3 request thread. At least take them to the Music On the Internet forum.

the music on the internet forum is only for U2 music. but that would require anyone to read forum descriptions or sticky threads which it's been made painfully clear few people actually do. :sigh:

Yeah, and Just the Bang and the Clatter is ostensibly for music discussion and not to act as anybody's personal Kazaa, so as long as we're bending the rules...

I'm sorry to ruin your illegal and irrelevant MP3 request thread. I hope you take it to the United Nations and get some real justice. FIGHT THE POWER.

Good point. Let's all chill out to the calm, soothing sound of the new Coldplay album. That'll stop all the debate and argument.

Zootlesque said:
What's up with everyone fighting today?

Calm down people!

:scream:

no one fighting on my end, just being adult about the situation. but on the coldplay note - some good songs, but i dont think its better than Rush of Blood...

MikeSt said:

no one fighting on my end, just being adult about the situation.

Well... I was partly referring to the unbelievably immature situation going on in the Lemonade Stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom