Velvet Underground

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not all of them but I definately dig them. Lou's voice, or lack of voice bugs me every once and awhile, and probably a reason I don't listen to them as much as I should.

I've not really heard all their albums all the way through since I only have one regular Velvet Underground album (their first one). However, I do have a 3CD boxset of their stuff, so lots of songs from the other albums and I listen to all of those. Yes, that includes Sister Ray and The Murder Mystery. :wink: Those are great songs! :up:

The velevet underground and nico is nice, i find it ideal wihle relaxing in the bathtub with a bottle of champers. Noreally.

Especailly heroin, did you know runningtostandstill is based on taht song? wlel it is, nice song, really makes me feel fuzzy and stuff, just like actual heroin.

I like them quite a bit, but don't love them. I think I've heard all their albums, courtesy of my last boyfriend. The only CD of theirs I can honestly say I like all the way through is "Loaded." The first one is very good as well, but there are a couple tracks I skip every time.

Such a brilliant band...it's too bad they weren't better appreciated when they were around. I always have a hard time choosing between their debut album and Loaded as my favorite. I'm quite envious of anyone who saw them open for U2 in Europe during their brief reunion in 1993!!

Back
Top Bottom