Various Bits Of New Info

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Coolest Nation

• Ireland

Votes: 17 47.2%
  • Madagascar

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Iceland

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Canada

Votes: 10 27.8%

• Total voters

DethVeggy

french-tickling sausage eater
Do you ever just sit and wonder what people are thinking?

I think I owe someone on the board here like two live recordings and I cannot remember who...if you are that person please let me know.

Has anyone spoken to Zooropamanda? If yes, then lemme know.

I was supposed to meet up with sula in Chicago a couple months back but I ended up with car issues and couldn't go...I do apologize for that.

Also, what DVD is included with the best of...aren't there 2 new DVD's on the way out?

Does anyone have a copy of Chicago 5/13? I am willing to do quite a bit to locate a copy of it.

Good to post again. I missed this place.

Hi DethVeggy :wave:

Most of your friends post in Lemonade so lets go there..

<---zooropamanda

Bryan...
I sent you a PM the other day!
Where have u been matey?
I think you probably missed your bday thread here.
Ive missed you!

hello mr. veggy. i think i have 5/13 but i can't remember. i will check later when i go home which will be sooner rather than later because i am unemployed so i look like a freak when i still go into the office.

have a nice day.

:wave:

If you have 5/13 i will do quite much to get it...lemme know..

Manda...i did miss the bday thread here...i would like to read it. I have been okay, pretty ok...and you?

Foray, I hope you are well...i've been lurking for awhile, since this place is so damned confusing now.

write me back!

This thread seems to be getting alot of views, but few responses....are many of my people no longer around??

Well, thank you, daisybean....

....I'm DethVeggy, and now we're introduced, so now we are no longer strangers...

i've been 'round for a while

i voted canada. that's because i just came back from there and they have a sailboat on their dimes.

i like madagascar for its animals, but it can't compare to those dimes.

hi deathveggie, i'm lilly.

happy birthday. not belated. that's early for next year.

Lilly- Thank you!! It's nice to meet you!

I'd like to open up the thread for DethVeggy q&a. Anything and everything is open for the asking!!

BonoVox-where are you going on your first trip?

i have 5/13. i think it's a decent audience recording. want to do a b&p? i would normally just offer to send you a copy but i don't think i have any blanks and i'm trying to not spend money til i find a job.

pm me if you're interested.

p.s. - i voted for madagascar.

Uh oh you asked for it

DethVeggy said:

I'd like to open up the thread for DethVeggy q&a. Anything and everything is open for the asking!!

YAY I like asking dumb questions, it makes everyone else look smarter.

1. Why is your name spelled "deth" instead of "death"? In other words what is the meaning behind your screen name

2. Where are you from...."huh?" sounds like an interesting place and I want to go there sometime.

dethveggy, dude, foray again. I[m a little tipsy and if i hear the sTroekes at thien moment I will go completely crazy. like very booty evrywhere. for a tipsy person, I can type damn well. nice to hear from you; how s the msuic?

me

plus hes a rockstar and has the voice of an angel
yes ive heard him sing, girls :yes:

im doing good dahling
i think i might come to america next year. are you going to be home?

honk

Cowgirl said:
i think i might come to america next year. are you going to be home?

what?! when?!

:crazy:

i would also like to mention here that i would like to see drunk yarof throw her ass around the room to the strokes.

and for my random mr. veggy question: are you really a french-ticking sausage eater?

It is unclear as to who actually tickled deathbear's sausage first, veggy or wanderer.

Back
Top Bottom