Vagina, Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:

i knew a normal asian girl in high school. she was really nice. and she confessed in class one time that she REALLY liked anal. i was like oooookay.

:huh:

coolian2 said:

Screw you, i was going to make a joke.

So this is what it's like inside a vagina.

i was so worried some one would beat me to it. and i'm sad nobody gave me a

Varitek said:
so axver, ian, and maj, how does it feel to be inside a vagina for the first time?

45'd 5x

OWNED

major_panic said:
Poor Dalton. I'm surprised he hasn't tried to, like, buy PFan a girlfriend or something already.
lol, i know. he tried finding me a guy once, but i told him i was fine and he seemed to not try again after that. but i guess he feels for pfan.

major_panic said:
Surprisingly, I find I prefer Aussie girls. That being said, either way I haven't really a chance, so meh. One day someone'll come along. Remember though, One Child Policy and the preference for boys in China.

And :lol: it still happens today, I'm pretty sure.

Besides, Asian girls in Australia and from Asia are... weird.

:lol: Yeah, I suppose most of the Asian girls here are the ones you've complained about, what with being culturally isolated and materialistic and self-absorbed and all.

coolian2 said:

Nicole Kidman perhaps?

I'm rather surprised that being in a vagina is just like being in an anus.

The difference is that I'm more a force to be reckoned with inside a vagina than inside an anus.

the tourist said:
i know! i forget her exact words, but everyone was discussing anal so it wasn't a random outburst or something. i think there was a rumour going around she did maybe? but she was basically like "i like dicks in my ass okay!!" or something. it was hilarious.

KhanadaRhodes said:

i knew a normal asian girl in high school. she was really nice. and she confessed in class one time that she REALLY liked anal. i was like oooookay.

WTF

Exactly what I mean, :huh: or :uhoh:

KhanadaRhodes said:

i know! i forget her exact words, but everyone was discussing anal so it wasn't a random outburst or something. i think there was a rumour going around she did maybe? but she was basically like "i like dicks in my ass okay!!" or something. it was hilarious.

I think the term "one way street" is a good one.

KhanadaRhodes said:

That kind of makes it less weird, but still - what the fuck. :|

KhanadaRhodes said:

hehe, this is true. this is also why i don't really tan. luckily i have somewhat of a natural tan so i don't look deathly pale or anything.

And I'm a boy. So I don't tan. But if I did, I'd be naaaaaaaked.

Axver said:

:lol: Yeah, I suppose most of the Asian girls here are the ones you've complained about, what with being culturally isolated and materialistic and self-absorbed and all.

"OMG that gangsta guy is sooo hawt, let's go out with him despite the fact that he'll treat me like crap!" :happy:

And they're usually about as warm and caring as a major_panic Haast's Eagle Flying Kick.

KhanadaRhodes said:

she was also a bit of an attention whore :shh:

I'm guessing that if you took out the word 'attention', that sentence would still be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom